|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens because of the African-American man's feelings about himself?
(a) He becomes wealthy.
(b) He kills himself.
(c) He receives a promotion.
(d) His hair falls out.
2. What is the African-American man's dream symbolic of?
(a) The Landlady's fear of intimacy.
(b) Sarah's mother's fear of intimacy with an African-American male.
(c) Sarah's fear of intimacy.
(d) Sarah's fear of rejection.
3. Where was the person the African-American man dreamed about sitting?
(a) On a beach.
(b) On the floor.
(c) On a chair.
(d) On a bed.
4. How does Adrienne Kennedy describe the Landlady's character?
5. What does Queen Victoria say in her scene with the Duchess in Part 2?
(a) That she is beautiful.
(b) That she is free.
(c) The scene is silent.
(d) The Queen mumbles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does "Negro" tell people she lives?
2. How does Sarah claim she killed her father?
3. What did the person the African-American man dreamed about do to the African-American man?
4. What does "Negro" wear around her neck?
5. Who is Raymond?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)