|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the person the African-American man dreamed about do to the African-American man?
(a) Hugged him.
(b) Kissed him.
(c) Hurt him.
(d) Chased him.
2. How does the African-American man feel about himself?
(a) He despises himself.
(b) He loves himself.
(c) He thinks he is manly.
(d) He thinks he is handsome.
3. What sound is heard throughout Part 2?
4. Why do the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria feel bound to the Duchess' father?
(a) Because he lends them money.
(b) Because they share a home.
(c) Because he keeps returning.
(d) Because they are sisters.
5. What does the Landlady say happened to Sarah's father?
(a) He married a new wife.
(b) He hanged himself.
(c) He shot himself.
(d) He moved to the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the African-American man speak about his life?
2. What ethnicity is the person who makes the continuous noise in Part 1?
3. What does Sarah claim she used to kill her father?
4. Who opens Part 2 of Adrienne Kennedy's play?
5. What does "Negro" wear around her neck?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)