|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is heard throughout the scene with the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria?
2. What ethnicity is the person who makes the continuous noise in Part 1?
3. What city does "Negro" tell the audience she lives in?
(b) New York.
4. What does "Negro" wear around her neck?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A crucifix necklace.
(c) A noose.
(d) A tie.
5. What does the Landlady believe Sarah thinks she is?
(a) A princess.
(b) A dancer.
(c) An actress.
(d) A queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the object around "Negro's" neck symbolize?
2. What did the Duchess' father do to her mother?
3. What does "Negro" claim is her only African-American feature?
4. What does the audience realize the white woman is muttering as she crosses the stage a second time?
5. What does Sarah claim she used to kill her father?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)