|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Negro" claim is her only African-American feature?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her ears.
(d) Her skin tone.
2. What causes "Negro" to lose her hair?
(d) She pulls it out.
3. What is heard throughout the scene with the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria?
4. What does the white woman do as she walks across the stage?
(a) She screams.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She mumbles.
(d) She sobs.
5. How does Sarah claim she killed her father?
(a) She shot him.
(b) She knocked him over the head.
(c) She stabbed him.
(d) She hanged him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah claim she used to kill her father?
2. What is the play's stage setting supposed to represent?
3. What did the Duchess' father do to her mother?
4. What does "Negro" long to have?
5. Where does "Negro" tell people she lives?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)