|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is odd about the Duchess father's presence?
(a) He climbs through the window.
(b) He is not invited.
(c) He has three fingers.
(d) He is dead.
2. What does "Negro" long to have?
(b) Black friends.
(d) White friends.
3. Why does the Landlady believe Sarah's hair is falling out?
(a) Sarah shaves her head.
(c) She is suffering from the death of her father.
4. What did the Duchess' father do to her mother?
(a) He killed her.
(b) He divorced her.
(c) He raped her.
(d) He married her.
5. What does "Negro" claim is her only African-American feature?
(a) Her skin tone.
(b) Her ears.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupation did "Negro" used to hold?
2. Where does "Negro" tell people she lives?
3. Where are the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria in Part 1?
4. What is the white statue in "Negro's" room of?
5. Who is making the noise that the the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria hear throughout the scene?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)