|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Negro" long to have?
(b) Black friends.
(c) White friends.
2. Who does the African-American man say he dreamed about?
(a) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His uncle.
3. After the characters tell Sarah's story, what occurs?
(a) Loud applause.
(b) A moment of silence.
(c) A loud bang.
(d) A roll of thunder.
4. Who comes on stage after Sarah's death?
(c) The African American man.
(d) The Landlady.
5. On what did "Negro" write poetry?
(a) White paper.
(c) Yellow paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color dress does the woman Adrienne Kennedy refers to as "Negro" wear?
2. Whose story do the characters tell at the start of Part 5?
3. What does the Landlady say happened to Sarah's father?
4. What was the economic status of the neighborhood where the African-American man's father tried to hurt himself?
5. What was the purpose of the object Sarah's father sent her?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)