|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Jesus wakes up in Part 4?
(a) He leaves the room.
(b) He claims he is moving to New York.
(c) He cries.
(d) He claims he will go back to Africa.
2. Who wanted the African-American man to achieve an unattainable goal in Part 3?
(a) His mother.
(b) His church.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His father.
3. What do the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria wear on their faces?
(a) Silk scarves.
(c) Masks or black makeup.
(d) Masks or white makeup.
4. What was the African-American man's father's reaction to the treatment of his wife?
(a) He became more determined to be the messiah.
(b) He killed her.
(c) He became more determined to find a job.
(d) He hit his son.
5. In Part 5, what do the voices accuse Sarah's father of?
(a) Raping her mother.
(b) Stealing from Sarah.
(c) Raping Sarah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the African-American man's mother want him to learn on his journey?
2. What does the Landlady believe Sarah thinks she is?
3. What does the character in Part 4 do when he or she realizes his or her hair fell out?
4. What did Sarah's father want from her?
5. What is the play's stage setting supposed to represent?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)