|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose story do the characters tell at the start of Part 5?
(b) Sarah's father.
(d) The Duchess'
2. What did the person the African-American man dreamed about do to the African-American man?
(a) Kissed him.
(b) Hurt him.
(c) Hugged him.
(d) Chased him.
3. Who does the African-American man that walks on stage represent?
(a) Sarah's son.
(b) Sarah's boyfriend.
(c) Sarah's father.
(d) Sarah's brother.
4. What does Sarah do when she sees the object on stage toward the end of Part 5?
(a) She stands still.
(b) She jumps.
(c) She screams.
(d) She runs away.
5. What was the purpose of the object Sarah's father sent her?
(a) Birthday gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the African-American man's father when he tried to hurt himself?
2. What occupation did "Negro" used to hold?
3. What didn't the African-American man's mother want him to do?
4. What physical feature of Sarah's father do the characters refer to?
5. Who is making the noise that the the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria hear throughout the scene?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)