|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens on stage when this character rushes towards Sarah?
(a) A thunder clap.
(b) The lights go on.
(c) A blackout.
(d) A loud knock.
2. What does Sarah's suicide symbolize?
(a) The end of the play.
(b) The destruction of life.
(c) The end of choice.
(d) The destruction of self.
3. How does the language shift from the voices in unison in Part 5?
(a) The voice becomes the Landlady's.
(b) The voice becomes God's.
(c) The speaking becomes Sarah's voice.
(d) The voice becomes Sarah's father.
4. Why do the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria feel bound to the Duchess' father?
(a) Because he lends them money.
(b) Because they are sisters.
(c) Because he keeps returning.
(d) Because they share a home.
5. What physical feature of Sarah's father do the characters refer to?
(a) His big ears.
(b) His big eyes.
(c) His whiteness.
(d) His blackness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Sarah search for her father?
2. What does Sarah claim she used to kill her father?
3. In whose name does Jesus claim he is going to kill someone at the end of Part 4?
4. What condition was Sarah's father in when she saw him in Part 4?
5. Where does Part 4 of the play begin?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)