|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which characters are in the scene when Part 4 begins?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The Duchess and Jesus.
(c) The Duchess.
(d) The Queen and Jesus.
2. Who does the African-American man that walks on stage represent?
(a) Sarah's father.
(b) Sarah's son.
(c) Sarah's brother.
(d) Sarah's boyfriend.
3. What does Raymond call Sarah after Sarah's death?
(a) The love of his life.
(b) A liar.
(d) A good person.
4. What was the economic status of the neighborhood where the African-American man's father tried to hurt himself?
(b) Middle Class.
5. In Part 4, who does the Landlady say died?
(b) Patrice Lumumba.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Sarah's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes on stage after Sarah's death?
2. The African-American man reappears in the scene with the Duchess and the Queen. What is he carrying?
3. What does the audience hear when the object appears on stage toward the end of Part 5?
4. What place does the poetic imagery the Landlady uses in Part 4 reflect?
5. How does Sarah claim she killed her father?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)