|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the white woman do as she walks across the stage?
(a) She sobs.
(b) She screams.
(c) She mumbles.
(d) She laughs.
2. What are the hairpieces that the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria wear made of?
(a) Wild, curly black hair.
(b) Long red hair.
(c) Straight black hair.
(d) Straight blonde hair.
3. What is heard throughout the scene with the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria?
4. What does the African-American man say happened to his hair?
(a) He dyed it.
(b) It grew longer.
(c) It fell out.
(d) He shaved it.
5. What city does "Negro" tell the audience she lives in?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Raymond?
2. Who does the African American man refer to himself as?
3. What occupation did "Negro" used to hold?
4. What was the person the African-American man dreamed about doing?
5. Where does the Landlady say Sarah stays?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)