|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Duchess afraid of in Part 2?
(a) Her sister.
(b) The Queen.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
2. What did the African-American man do for his mother?
(a) He took care of her.
(b) He cooked for her.
(c) He raised her children.
(d) He cleaned for her.
3. What was the African-American man's father's reaction to the treatment of his wife?
(a) He became more determined to find a job.
(b) He became more determined to be the messiah.
(c) He hit his son.
(d) He killed her.
4. Why do the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria feel bound to the Duchess' father?
(a) Because he lends them money.
(b) Because they share a home.
(c) Because they are sisters.
(d) Because he keeps returning.
5. What does the white woman do as she walks across the stage?
(a) She mumbles.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She sobs.
(d) She screams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Duchess' father do for a job?
2. Where did the African-American man's mother want him to travel to?
3. What is heard throughout the scene with the Duchess of Hapsburg and Queen Victoria?
4. How did the African-American man's father feel about his son?
5. Who does "Negro" transform into?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)