|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the African-American man's father feel about his son?
(a) He loved him.
(b) He hated him.
(c) He was indifferent.
(d) He was disappointed.
2. What does the audience realize the white woman is muttering as she crosses the stage a second time?
(a) That she will never let a white man touch her.
(b) That the voices will not stop.
(c) That she is God.
(d) That she will never let a black man touch her.
3. Who's story is the African-American man telling?
(a) His own.
(c) The Queen's.
4. What did the African-American man's mother want him to learn on his journey?
(a) Successful business methods.
(b) The school system.
(c) Re-learn what life was like there.
(d) The language.
5. What does the Duchess bring to the Queen?
(a) A plate of food.
(b) A blanket.
(c) A bag of clothes.
(d) A bag of hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the African-American man and his family move to after their travels?
2. What is Raymond dressed as?
3. What hairstyle does the Duchess' mother have?
4. At the end of Part 2, what does the African-American man claim he did?
5. What was the African-American man's father's reaction to the treatment of his wife?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)