|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the African-American man's mother want him to do with what he learned on his travels?
(a) Become a chef.
(b) Start a new business.
(c) Teach what he learned to his people.
(d) Become a writer.
2. Where did the African-American man's mother want him to travel to?
3. Where was the person the African-American man dreamed about sitting?
(a) On a chair.
(b) On the floor.
(c) On a beach.
(d) On a bed.
4. What did the Duchess' father do for a job?
(a) He was a clown.
(b) He was an actor.
(c) He was a writer.
(d) He was a missionary.
5. What part of the city was the African-American man's father in when he tried to hurt himself?
(a) Main Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Landlady say happened to Sarah's father?
2. Where does the play open?
3. What was the African-American man supposed to become?
4. Who's story is the African-American man telling?
5. At the start of the play a white woman walks across the stage. What is the white woman wearing?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)