|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the African-American man's father's reaction to the treatment of his wife?
(a) He hit his son.
(b) He killed her.
(c) He became more determined to be the messiah.
(d) He became more determined to find a job.
2. What did the African-American man's father do to his mother?
(a) He divorced her.
(b) He bought her a ring.
(c) He kissed her.
(d) He raped her.
3. Who opens the play in Part 3?
(b) The Queen.
(c) The Duchess
(d) The African-American man.
4. How safe was the neighborhood that the African-American man's father tried to harm himself?
(b) There was no need for police.
(d) Very safe.
5. Where did the African-American man and his family move to after their travels?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the African-American man's mother end up living?
2. What does the Duchess bring to the Queen?
3. Where did the African-American man's father and mother travel to?
4. What does the object around "Negro's" neck symbolize?
5. What does the Landlady say happened to Sarah's father?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)