|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What didn't the African-American man's mother want him to do?
(a) Divorce his wife.
(b) Marry his wife.
(c) Have a child.
(d) Move to Africa.
2. What did the person the African-American man dreamed about do to the African-American man?
(a) Hurt him.
(b) Kissed him.
(c) Chased him.
(d) Hugged him.
3. What happens because of the African-American man's feelings about himself?
(a) He becomes wealthy.
(b) His hair falls out.
(c) He kills himself.
(d) He receives a promotion.
4. What does the neighborhood the African-American man's father tried to harm himself in signify to Sarah?
(a) Her rejection of Caucasion culture.
(b) Her rejection of Asian culture.
(c) Her acceptence of African American Culture.
(d) Her rejection of African American culture.
5. What sound is heard in Part 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the job of the Duchess' father symbolic of?
2. Where did the African-American man and his family move to after their travels?
3. Who does Jesus fall asleep next to?
4. The African-American man is telling another character's story. What aspect of this character's life do we learn through the African-American man?
5. What happened to the African-American man's mother and father on their travels?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)