|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the person the African-American man dreamed about sitting?
(a) On a chair.
(b) On a bed.
(c) On a beach.
(d) On the floor.
2. What part of the city was the African-American man's father in when he tried to hurt himself?
(a) Main Street.
3. What does the rejection of the African-American man's mother symbolize?
(c) Rejection of society.
4. Who opens Part 2 of Adrienne Kennedy's play?
(b) The Duchess and Raymond.
(c) Duchess and the queen.
(d) The Landylady.
5. Who does the African-American man that walks on stage represent?
(a) Sarah's brother.
(b) Sarah's son.
(c) Sarah's father.
(d) Sarah's boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Duchess represent?
2. Where does the Duchess say her mother is?
3. The African-American man is telling another character's story. What aspect of this character's life do we learn through the African-American man?
4. What does the holiday that Sarah visits her father on symbolize?
5. What does Queen Victoria discover in her scene?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)