|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the African-American man supposed to become?
(a) A doctor.
(c) A Christ-like figure.
(d) A teacher.
2. What part of the city was the African-American man's father in when he tried to hurt himself?
(a) Main Street.
3. Did Sarah ever forgive her father in Part 4?
(a) Her father does not want her forgiveness.
(b) She can't decide.
4. Who's story is the African-American man telling?
(b) The Queen's.
(d) His own.
5. Who calms down the balding character in Part 4?
(c) The Duchess.
(d) The Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the cross symbolize in the play?
2. Who did Sarah's father's mother want him to become?
3. On what holiday did Sarah visit her father?
4. What does Queen Victoria discover in her scene?
5. What was the African-American man's father doing prior to what he did to African-American man's mother?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)