|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the African-American man feel about himself?
(a) He loves himself.
(b) He despises himself.
(c) He thinks he is handsome.
(d) He thinks he is manly.
2. Which characters are in the scene when Part 4 begins?
(a) The Duchess.
(b) The Duchess and Jesus.
(c) The Queen.
(d) The Queen and Jesus.
3. What does the African-American man say happened to his hair?
(a) He dyed it.
(b) It fell out.
(c) He shaved it.
(d) It grew longer.
4. What did Sarah's father want from her?
(b) Her forgiveness.
(c) Her love.
5. The African-American man is telling another character's story. What aspect of this character's life do we learn through the African-American man?
(a) His mother's life.
(b) Her mother's life.
(c) Her father's life.
(d) His father's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the significance of the continuous sound?
2. What did Sarah find at the location she searched for her father?
3. On what holiday did Sarah visit her father?
4. Who is Raymond?
5. What is symbolic about the African-American man's hair?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)