|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The African-American man says his father tried to hurt himself at the end of Part 3. What did he try and do?
(a) Cut himself.
(b) Poison himself.
(c) Hang himself.
(d) Shoot himself.
2. Did Sarah ever forgive her father in Part 4?
(b) She can't decide.
(c) Her father does not want her forgiveness.
3. What is the significance of the ability for the characters to hide their hair loss?
(a) That identity is still in place.
(b) That people can hide flaws.
(c) That hair loss is no big deal.
(d) The lack of permanence in people's lives.
4. What does the Duchess bring to the Queen?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A bag of clothes.
(c) A plate of food.
(d) A bag of hair.
5. What happens when Jesus wakes up in Part 4?
(a) He claims he will go back to Africa.
(b) He cries.
(c) He leaves the room.
(d) He claims he is moving to New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Duchess say her mother is?
2. What is the significance of the continuous sound?
3. How safe was the neighborhood that the African-American man's father tried to harm himself?
4. What does the African-American man say happened to his hair?
5. What place does the poetic imagery the Landlady uses in Part 4 reflect?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)