|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Kazem, Walt Disney was a genius who allowed everyone to do what?
(a) See the American Dream.
(b) Make their children happy.
(c) Become wealthy.
(d) Revisit the wonderment of childhood.
2. What did the school nurse insist that Firoozeh appeared to be in Chapter 7?
3. What was finally successful in helping Nematollah lose weight?
(d) The Body Shaper.
4. How old was Nazireh when she married?
5. For how long was Kazem's consulting job in America when he relocated his family from Iran in Chapter 1?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 11 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 year.
6. Who was asked to find the perfect summer camp for Firoozeh in Chapter 8?
(c) Uncle Nematollah.
(d) Aunt Parvine.
7. Where did Aunt Parvine live?
8. What was a sport Farshid was active in during his youth?
(a) Tai Kwon Do.
9. Where had Kazim attended graduate school?
(b) New York.
10. How old was Farshid in Chapter 8?
11. How many Iranian colleagues and their families did Kazem invite to meet his family at Disneyland in Chapter 4?
12. Of what heritage was Francois' grandfather?
13. Nematollah tried using a diet shake to lose weight, which was somewhat successful until he decided it tasted better with what?
(b) Baskin-Robbins ice cream.
(c) Bacon fat.
14. In Chapter 7, Firoozeh was asked to speak to her friend's class of what grade about her homeland?
15. For what company did Kazem work in Iran?
(b) British Petroleum.
(c) Shell Oil.
(d) The National Iranian Oil Company.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many other girls were at the camp with Firoozeh in Chapter 8?
2. Where did Kazem take his family a few weeks after Disneyland in Chapter 4?
3. What consisted of two Iranian/Persian monarchs, father and son Reza Shah Pahlavi and Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi?
4. What sibling of Firoozeh's lived in Philadelphia with an uncle before the rest of the family moved to the United States?
5. What is the name of Firoozeh's husband?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)