|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what small island did Firoozeh's family take a boat from Nassau where the only hotel on the island was vacant except for them?
(a) Long Island.
(b) Cat Island.
(c) Spanish Wells.
(d) Littlt San Salvador.
2. For what company did Kazem work in Iran?
(a) The National Iranian Oil Company.
(b) British Petroleum.
(c) Shell Oil.
3. In Chapter 19, Kazem was hired by an oil company from where, earning a generous salary for overseeing refinery start-ups?
(b) The Congo.
(c) South Africa.
4. Who sat with Firoozeh for her first few days at Leffingwell Elementary School?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her mother.
5. From what had Francois' grandfather died?
(c) Old age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Francois' mother inquire about when Firoozeh told her of the earthquake in Chapter 23?
2. What is the capital of Iran?
3. Where did Firoozeh end up at Disneyland in Chapter 4?
4. What was Firoozeh's school doing mandatory checks for in Chapter 7?
5. How did Firoozeh feel about school in America after her family moved from Iran?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)