|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Firoozeh opposed to doing while at camp in Chapter 8?
(b) Fishing and hunting.
(c) Arts and crafts.
(d) Bathing in front of others.
2. The first prize in the competition Firoozeh entered in which the participants had to prepare a speech in French was spending 2 months at what school in France?
(a) Baruch College.
(b) Alliance Francaise.
(c) Université Strasbourg.
(d) Université Louis Pasteur.
3. What university had Kazem attended in Texas?
(a) Baylor University.
(b) St. Edwards University.
(c) University of Texas.
(d) Texas A&M.
4. What fast food chain did Kazem and Nematollah avoid because the name was intimidating and too hard to pronounce?
(b) Der Wienerschnitzel.
(d) Burger King.
5. When did President Carter host a visit to the White House by the Shah of Iran?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Kazem and Nazireh went to Iran in Chapter 26, they stayed in a suite at what hotel?
2. Who had provided Karem's family with a furnished house and paid for all necessary repairs early in Firoozeh's childhood?
3. What is the name of Firoozeh's husband?
4. What ancient Persian language did Kazem speak?
5. What was Aunt Parvine's profession?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)