|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Firoozeh's childhood, most Americans confused Iran with what?
2. How old was Farshid when Firoozeh's family moved from Iran to the U.S.?
3. What Persian word refers to a father's sister?
4. What refers to a program of competitive, merit-based grants for international educational exchange for students, scholars, teachers, professionals, scientists and artists, founded in 1946?
(a) International Aid.
(b) Fulbright Scholarship.
(c) Rhodes Scholarship.
(d) Oxford Scholarship.
5. Who dug up Francois' grandfather?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Farshid in Chapter 8?
2. Who warned Kazem not to go to the celebration when President Carter hosted the Shah of Iran because of the planned protests?
3. What is the name of Firoozeh's husband?
4. Who starred in the film Treasure Island as Jim Hawkins?
5. According to Muslim laws, Francois' grandfather was buried how?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)