|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 through 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Firoozeh claim Berkeley, California has been known as?
(a) The neck of California.
(b) The left hand of California.
(c) The armpit of California.
(d) The brain of California.
2. What did Firoozeh learn to make while at camp in Chapter 8?
(a) Macrame key chains.
(b) Fishing flies.
(d) Clay pots.
3. What occupation did Uncle Nematollah have?
4. For how long was Kazem's consulting job in America when he relocated his family from Iran in Chapter 1?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 11 months.
(d) 6 months.
5. Where had Kazim attended graduate school?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, Firoozeh was asked to speak to her friend's class of what grade about her homeland?
2. When did Iran approve a theocratic constitution?
3. People in Newport mistook Firoozeh and her family for what?
4. During the Iranian Hostage Crisis, Firoozeh's mother claimed to be from Russia or where?
5. How many Iranian colleagues and their families did Kazem invite to meet his family at Disneyland in Chapter 4?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)