|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Bruce Bechdel's trial, the judge agreed to dismiss the charges against him if he did what?
(a) Made a public apology.
(b) Completed six months of counseling.
(c) Moved out of the state.
(d) Registered as a sex offender.
2. Where does the author describe dreaming about being with her father two nights before he died in Chapter 5?
(a) At the Bullpen.
(b) At her childhood home.
(c) At the theater.
(d) At a cemetery.
3. Whom does the author describe Athena visiting to nudge him to find his long-lost father in Chapter 7?
4. What word from Chapter 5 means self-pityingly or tearfully sentimental, often through drunkenness?
5. Who wrote the novel Ulysses?
(a) E. H. Shepard.
(b) Louisa May Alcott.
(c) E. M. Forster.
(d) James Joyce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What childhood fictional character does Joan describe as "a total imperialist" in the panel from page 80?
2. Into what war was Bruce Bechdel drafted?
3. What does the author describe her father rinsing her with in the bathtub as a child in Chapter 1?
4. Where was Bruce Bechdel when he died?
5. What novel is the play The Heiress based on?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)