|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What vision compelled the author in the dream she describes in Chapter 5?
(a) A robin.
(b) A snake.
(c) A sunset.
(d) An eagle.
2. What term from Chapter 5 refers to a disorder characterized by rapid, uncoordinated jerking movements primarily affecting the face, hands and feet?
(b) Saint Vitus Dance.
(d) Cerebral palsy.
3. In one of the illustrated panels in Chapter 1, the author says, "When I grow up, my house is going to be all metal, like" what?
(a) "A spaceship."
(b) "A submarine."
(c) "A prison."
(d) "A silo."
4. What was the name of Bruce Bechdel's brother?
5. What does the author describe putting deadlines for on her wall calendar at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Talking to her parents.
(b) Writing in her journal.
(c) Abandoning obsessions.
(d) Completing school assignments.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Bruce Bechdel born?
2. What was Helen Bechdel's maiden name?
3. What is the date on the police report that describes Bruce Bechdel's seduction of Mark Walsh in Chapter 6?
4. Who is the heroine in Henry James's The Portrait of a Lady?
5. What food item from her mother's play does the author describe her family eating all summer in Chapter 6?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)