|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author says in Chapter 3, "Dad was passionate about many writers, but he had a particular reverence for" whom?
(a) Emily Dickinson.
(b) Edgar Allan Poe.
(c) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(d) Ernest Hemingway.
2. What does the author describe putting deadlines for on her wall calendar at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Completing school assignments.
(b) Abandoning obsessions.
(c) Talking to her parents.
(d) Writing in her journal.
3. To what religion did the author's mother ascribe?
(c) Christian Scientist.
4. What is the date on the police report that describes Bruce Bechdel's seduction of Mark Walsh in Chapter 6?
(a) June 29, 1967.
(b) June 20, 1974.
(c) March 3, 1971.
(d) September 3, 1972.
5. Where was the calendar from that Bruce Bechdel gave to his daughter to use as a diary?
(a) Williams Auto Repair.
(b) Ford Auto Parts.
(c) Jackson Paint Co.
(d) Ray Burial Vault Co.
Short Answer Questions
1. What term from Chapter 5 refers to a disorder characterized by rapid, uncoordinated jerking movements primarily affecting the face, hands and feet?
2. Who is the author of Delta of Venus?
3. What was the author's favorite page in the Wind in the Willows coloring book?
4. At what time of the day does Bruce Bechdel's obituary cite him as dying?
5. What kind of truck was involved in Bruce Bechdel's death?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)