|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What television show does the author describe as "the dumbest T.V. show in the world. Next to the Brady Bunch" in Chapter 6?
(a) Sonny and Cher.
(b) The Jeffersons.
(c) Mork and Mindy.
(d) All in the Family.
2. How old was Mark Douglas Walsh when Bruce Bechdel allegedly seduced him?
3. How far away was the author in college when her father died?
(a) 10 hours away.
(b) 5 hours away.
(c) 4 hours away.
(d) 2 hours away.
4. When was Bruce Bechdel born?
5. Of her father, the author writes in Chapter 1, "... my brothers and I were free labor. Dad considered us extensions of his own body, like" what?
(a) "Enslaved legs and arms."
(b) "Precision robot arms."
(c) "Gilded wings."
(d) "Hairy fingertips."
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date did the author receive a message to contact her mother immediately because her father had been killed?
2. What was the name of Bruce Bechdel's brother?
3. Consider the following sentence from Chapter 1: "His shame inhabited our house as pervasively and invisibly as the aromatic must of aging mahogany." What literary device is used in this sentence?
4. What was Beth's stepmother's name?
5. Where did Bruce Bechdel go to see a psychiatrist in Chapter 6?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)