|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Helen Bechdel's maiden name?
2. What word from Chapter 5 means self-pityingly or tearfully sentimental, often through drunkenness?
3. In what year did Bruce Bechdel die?
4. What does the author describe Richard as illustrating a children's filmstrip about in Chapter 7?
(a) Sleeping Beauty.
(b) Alice in Wonderland.
(c) Snow White.
5. Who wrote the play The American Dream that the author's mother is seen reading in a panel in Chapter 5?
(a) E. H. Shepard.
(b) Sam Shepard.
(c) Wallace Stevens.
(d) Edward Albee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month was it when the author got her first period?
2. Who was the best man at Bruce Bechdel's wedding?
3. Over how many years does the author say her father restored their home?
4. Who is the author of The Well of Loneliness?
5. How old was the author when her "actual obsessive-compulsive disorder began"?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)