|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what material was Bruce Bechtel's tombstone made?
2. Where did Bruce Bechdel marry his wife?
3. The author says in Chapter 3, "Dad was passionate about many writers, but he had a particular reverence for" whom?
(a) Ernest Hemingway.
(b) Emily Dickinson.
(c) F. Scott Fitzgerald.
(d) Edgar Allan Poe.
4. The author directly correlates the embellishments of her childhood home to what in Chapter 1?
(b) Doll houses.
5. What word from Chapter 1 refers to skillful use of one's hands when performing conjuring tricks?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of Delta of Venus?
2. How far away was the author in college when her father died?
3. What skillful craftsman and artist from Greek mythology does the author compare her father to in Chapter 1?
4. What play were Bruce Bechdel and his wife performing in when they met?
5. How did F. Scott Fitzgerald die?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)