|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of truck was involved in Bruce Bechdel's death?
(a) A Getty Gas truck.
(b) A Sunbeam Bread truck.
(c) A Borden Milk truck.
(d) A Duncan Hines truck.
2. What color does the author describe coloring the gypsy caravan in the coloring book in Chapter 5?
(a) Bright purple.
(b) Canary yellow.
(d) Midnight blue.
3. What does the author describe putting deadlines for on her wall calendar at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Writing in her journal.
(b) Talking to her parents.
(c) Abandoning obsessions.
(d) Completing school assignments.
4. What food item from her mother's play does the author describe her family eating all summer in Chapter 6?
(a) Gingersnap cookies.
(b) Roast beef sandwiches.
(c) Potato salad.
(d) Cucumber sandwiches.
5. What childhood fictional character does Joan describe as "a total imperialist" in the panel from page 80?
(a) Mickey Mouse.
(c) Christopher Robin.
(d) Jiminy Cricket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Mark Douglas Walsh's brother?
2. What vision compelled the author in the dream she describes in Chapter 5?
3. Where did Bruce Bechdel marry his wife?
4. Who created the illustrations for The Wind in the Willows coloring book that the author describes in Chapter 5?
5. How did F. Scott Fitzgerald die?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)