|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color did the author's father fill in the gypsy caravan with in the coloring book in Chapter 5?
2. How old was F. Scott Fitzgerald when he died?
3. At what time of the day does Bruce Bechdel's obituary cite him as dying?
(a) 9:30 p.m.
(b) 11:10 a.m.
(c) 12:45 p.m.
(d) 8:45 a.m.
4. Who wrote Alison Bechdel's mother's favorite poem?
(a) E. M. Forster.
(b) Elsa Gidlow.
(c) T. S. Elliot.
(d) Wallace Stevens.
5. On what day does the author describe her father's hearing in Chapter 6?
(a) May 12.
(b) June 14.
(c) September 4.
(d) August 6.
Short Answer Questions
1. What magazine did the author's mother give her for her 14th birthday?
2. What kind of truck was involved in Bruce Bechdel's death?
3. Who is the male leading role in the play where the author's parents met?
4. Where did Bruce Bechdel go to see a psychiatrist in Chapter 6?
5. To what religion did the author's mother ascribe?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)