|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Beth's last name?
2. What is the name of the author's youngest brother?
3. What author does Bechdel recall reading regarding her obsessive-compulsive disorder when she was a child?
(a) Dr. Spock.
(b) E. H. Shepard.
(c) Radclyffe Hall.
(d) Morris Townsend.
4. How old was F. Scott Fitzgerald when he died?
5. Where is the home where Alison Bechdel grew up?
(a) New Hope, PA.
(b) Mapleton, MA.
(c) Brigdon, NY.
(d) Beech Creek, PA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Mark Douglas Walsh's brother?
2. What novel is the play The Heiress based on?
3. Where did Bruce Bechdel attend college?
4. In what role was the author's mother performing in the play when she met her husband?
5. Over what mountains does the author describe her sunrise rising as a child in Chapter 5?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)