|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade does the author describe getting on her algebra test in her diary entry in Chapter 6?
2. What magazine did the author's mother give her for her 14th birthday?
(b) Gentlemen's Quarterly.
(c) Reader's Digest.
3. What author does Bechdel describe having died in her diary entry in Chapter 6?
(a) J. R. R. Tolkien.
(b) E. M. Forster.
(c) Anaïs Nin.
(d) E. H. Shepard.
4. Where did Bruce Bechdel marry his wife?
5. How old was the author when her "actual obsessive-compulsive disorder began"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the "smooth-talking fortune hunter" in The Heiress that the author describes in Chapter 3?
2. What food item from her mother's play does the author describe her family eating all summer in Chapter 6?
3. On what date did Oscar Wilde die?
4. Into what war was Bruce Bechdel drafted?
5. What novel is the play The Heiress based on?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)