1. Who is Jakob Beer?
A young boy.
2. From where has Jakob Beer just emerged at the opening of the novel?
3. What is the name of the site where Jakob has just emerged?
4. How old is this site?
5. How is the site perfectly preserved?
It has been encased in peat.
6. Who deliberately smashes and reburies this site?
7. What does Jakob witness as he is hiding?
The wrecking of the archeological site.
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 4,431 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)