|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I, The Way Station.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Australian and British soldiers described doing?
(c) Handing out candy.
2. What does Jakob miss when living with Athos?
(a) The most important events in his life.
(b) His dog.
(c) His mother's tender good-night kiss.
(d) His father's laugh.
3. Who deliberately smashes and reburies this site?
(a) The Nazis.
(b) The local government of the region.
(c) The international archeological consortium.
(d) The country's government.
4. What does Jakob witness as he is hiding?
(a) His baby brother being carried away.
(b) The wrecking of the archeological site.
(c) His parents being led away in handcuffs.
(d) His mother kissing his father before his father is shot.
5. With what does Athos help Jakob as far as the subtleties?
(b) Customs of the Canadians.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Jakob and Athos improve Jakob's English?
2. What is the state of Greece during this time?
3. Of what is Athos the last?
4. Where is Jakob's fifteen-year-old sister?
5. What does Athos say a good deed does?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)