|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I, The Way Station.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Athos?
(a) Jakob's uncle.
(b) Jakob's grandfather.
(c) Bella's contact.
(d) A man Jakob approaches.
2. What does Jakob feel inside him?
(a) His sister's terror.
(c) His mother saying goodbye.
(d) His father telling him to run.
3. How old is this site?
(a) 25 centuries.
(b) 2 centuries.
(c) 4,000 years.
(d) 10 centuries.
4. Who is Maurice Salman?
(a) One of Jakob's professors.
(b) A friend Jakob makes at the University.
(c) A man who survives the holocaust and lives in Greece.
(d) Athos' contact in Europe.
5. With what composer was Bella once obsessed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Athos' stories evoke in Jakob?
2. What does Athos say luck requires?
3. How old is Jakob when Athos takes him to Athens?
4. What do the Jews do when the Germans take over the occupation of the country from the Italians?
5. What is the name of the site where Jakob has just emerged?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)