|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book I, The Stone-Carriers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Athos?
(a) Bella's contact.
(b) Jakob's uncle.
(c) Jakob's grandfather.
(d) A man Jakob approaches.
2. Where does Athos take Jakob?
(a) Zakynthos Island.
(c) The United States.
3. What do Athos' stories begin to do for Jakob?
(a) Change his way of thinking about what happens to his family.
(b) Make sense.
(c) Helps him finish grieving.
(d) Calm him.
4. What does Jakob sense one day?
(a) That someone is looking for him.
(b) That the evil in the area has left.
(c) That Bella is nearby.
(d) That Bella has died.
5. Why does Jakob suffer from scurvy?
(a) There is a storm that knocks their three fruit trees down.
(b) There is a drought and the fruit trees die.
(c) The Nazis loot the fruit groves.
(d) They cannot afford to buy fruit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Athos do at the first sign of danger?
2. What does Jakob see ascending?
3. How old is this site?
4. How is the site perfectly preserved?
5. Of what does Jakob live in constant fear?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)