|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book II, Vertical Time.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does Ben search for Jakob's journals?
(d) He does not need to search as they are all in shelves in the library.
2. What time does the painted clock at Treblinka station always read?
(a) 9 o'clock.
(b) 1 o'clock.
(c) 3 o'clock.
(d) 12 o'clock.
3. What does Ben find tucked into the roof of where he is staying?
(a) Jakob's private study.
(b) A book of burial locations.
(c) A map.
(d) A key.
4. Of what does being moral consist in the time of the Holocaust?
(a) The greatest acts.
(b) Refusing to participate in evil.
(c) The tiniest acts.
(d) The knowledge of what is happening and changing.
5. How old is Jakob when Athos takes him to Athens?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben study carefully that is a bit disorienting?
2. What does Athos say the sight of many birds is?
3. Why does Athos take Jakob to Athens?
4. How many villages are decimated as the Nazis leave?
5. How does Jakob feel when he returns to Greece?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)