|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sheila interpret Peter's burp?
(a) As a cough.
(b) As a laugh.
(c) As a snort.
(d) As a swear.
2. What does Peter tell Sheila is the cause of his bad mood?
(a) Fudge's snoing.
(b) The weather.
(c) The bad breakfast.
(d) Her face.
3. When Sheila comes back with her family after Jimmy has arrived, where does she head?
(a) Towards the fire.
(b) Towards the stove.
(c) Towards her bedroom.
(d) Towards the TV.
4. What does Fudge beg Dad to get him?
(a) A mitt.
(c) A baseball.
(d) A bat.
5. What does Big say that Jimmy needs to improve his baseball abilities?
(b) Formal training.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of men does Tootsie always ask to pick her up?
2. What time does the baseball game start on Sunday?
3. What is Bob's prescription for Peter's problem?
4. What do Jake and Turtle wear for the wedding?
5. Why can't Peter check out his book from the library?
Short Essay Questions
1. What story does Fudge recount that involved him going to the hospital?
2. Why does Mitzi want Peter to walk with her around the back of the house?
3. How does Jimmy react to Sheila's dog?
4. What man-overboard system does Dad implement in case someone falls off the boat?
5. What causes Jimmy embarrassment?
6. Who does Big encourage, saying "Way to go," and why?
7. What sleeping arrangements do Mom and Peter make for Jimmy Fargo?
8. What does Izzy suggest Fudge should do, when the library doesn't have his book?
9. What book does Mitzi show Fudge?
10. Why does Bob ask for Peter's name and address?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)