|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who coins the term "Fudge-a-mania"?
2. What does Jake do if you give her cheddar cheese?
(a) Lies down.
(c) Rolls over.
3. What is Dad's rule about life jackets?
(a) Everyone has to wear one when the boat is moving.
(b) Everyone has to wear one all the time on the boat.
(c) All children have to wear one all the time on the boat.
(d) All children have to wear one when the boat is moving.
4. What does Mr. Fargo suggest to celebrate Grandma and Buzzy Senior's engagement?
(a) Going out to dinner.
(b) A party.
5. What do Jake and Turtle wear for the wedding?
(a) Lace bandanas.
(b) Pink ribbons.
(c) Yellow silk ties.
(d) Flower necklaces.
Short Answer Questions
1. What card game do Sheila, Peter and Jimmy play?
2. Why does Izzy recommend looking up Fudge's book in the card catalog?
3. What does Peter do to punish Fudge for eavesdropping?
4. Who pedals ahead when the kids bike to town?
5. Who gives Jimmy a helmet to wear when he rides the bike?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Fudge tell Mom happened to her lotion?
2. What does Sheila do when she arrives at the field for the baseball game?
3. What will Sheila and Fudge's roles in the wedding be?
4. Why does Bob ask for Peter's name and address?
5. What does Peter do when he gets into bed, the night after he visits the library and meets Izzy?
6. What starts the argument between Peter and Sheila?
7. How do Mitzi and Fudge react when Sheila tells Mitzi to spit out the mud she licked off her fingers?
8. What causes Jimmy embarrassment?
9. What man-overboard system does Dad implement in case someone falls off the boat?
10. How does the judge arrive to the wedding?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)