|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Peter hope to see when he goes down to the beach?
(a) Big Apfel.
(b) Mrs. A.
2. What fruit does Jimmy put in his cornflakes?
3. Where does Dad go while Fudge and Peter go to the library?
(a) The bike shop.
(b) The coffee shop.
(c) The antique store.
(d) The market.
4. Where does Peter imagine himself with Isobel?
(a) In a forest.
(b) Swimming in a pond.
(c) At a dance.
(d) On a desert island.
5. What does Big say that Jimmy needs to improve his baseball abilities?
(b) Formal training.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandma wear to her wedding?
2. What turns Fudge blue?
3. How does Dad react after Grandma takes over steering the sailboat?
4. What does Fudge do when the library doesn't have the book he wants?
5. How do Grandma and Buzzy Senior announce their engagement?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bob ask for Peter's name and address?
2. What sleeping arrangements do Mom and Peter make for Jimmy Fargo?
3. What reason does Grandma give to reassure the children that the boat won't tip over?
4. How does the judge arrive to the wedding?
5. What positions do Fudge's team members take in the field?
6. What does Mitzi think of mornings?
7. What causes Jimmy embarrassment?
8. What does Izzy suggest Fudge should do, when the library doesn't have his book?
9. What will Sheila and Fudge's roles in the wedding be?
10. How do Fudge and Mitzi lose the wedding rings?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)