|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Big choose team captains?
(a) He uses a rotating schedule of captains.
(b) He uses eenie-meenie-miny-moe.
(c) He has the captains draw straws.
(d) He chooses the captains from volunteers.
2. What does Fudge plant in his garden?
(b) Pine cones.
3. What promise do Sheila and Peter make each other?
(a) To be nice, even if they hate each other.
(b) To always hate each other.
(c) To make sure Grandma and Buzzy have a happy marriage.
(d) To try to get along better.
4. Who kisses Sheila's cheeks in the morning?
(a) Grandma and Buzzy Senior.
(b) Buzzy Senior and Fudge.
(c) Fudge and Jake.
(d) Jake and Mrs. Tubman.
5. How does Sheila interpret Peter's burp?
(a) As a swear.
(b) As a laugh.
(c) As a snort.
(d) As a cough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bob's prescription for Peter's problem?
2. What does Peter pour over Fudge's head?
3. How long is the boat that Dad rents?
4. Who does Fudge blame for getting him stuck in the bed?
5. Where does Mr. Fargo set up his studio?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Izzy suggest Fudge should do, when the library doesn't have his book?
2. What story does Fudge recount that involved him going to the hospital?
3. What will Sheila and Fudge's roles in the wedding be?
4. What man-overboard system does Dad implement in case someone falls off the boat?
5. What turns Tootsie's feet blue?
6. What happens to Mrs. Tubman's hat?
7. What reason does Grandma give to reassure the children that the boat won't tip over?
8. How does Sheila describe Izzy?
9. What sleeping arrangements do Mom and Peter make for Jimmy Fargo?
10. Of the things Fudge tells Jimmy at the breakfast table, what makes Peter the most angry?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)