|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Fargo say when he first wakes up?
(a) What's that racket.
(b) What time is it.
(c) What's for breakfast.
(d) Where am I.
2. What is Bicycle Bob carrying when he comes out of his shop?
(a) A can of oil.
(b) A tire.
(c) A bike chain.
(d) A wrench.
3. How long does Grandma say she and Buzzy could wait to get married?
(a) Until next weekend.
(b) Until Wednesday.
(c) Until tomorrow.
(d) Until Friday.
4. What does Mr. Fargo suggest to celebrate Grandma and Buzzy Senior's engagement?
(c) A party.
(d) Going out to dinner.
5. Who pedals ahead when the kids bike to town?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the baseball game start on Sunday?
2. How is Peter organizing his baseball cards when Mitzi shows up?
3. Who kisses Sheila's cheeks in the morning?
4. What does Big Apfel wear to the game?
5. What is Mom planning for food at the wedding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mitzi think of mornings?
2. Where do Fudge and Peter go to browse in the library?
3. What does Fudge tell Mom happened to her lotion?
4. How does Sheila describe Izzy?
5. Why does Bob ask for Peter's name and address?
6. What will Sheila and Fudge's roles in the wedding be?
7. How does Jimmy react to Sheila's dog?
8. What does Peter do when he gets into bed, the night after he visits the library and meets Izzy?
9. Why does Mitzi want Peter to walk with her around the back of the house?
10. What turns Tootsie's feet blue?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)