|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fudge plant in his garden?
(b) Pine cones.
2. What color bandanna does Fudge put on Turtle?
3. What does Peter tell Sheila is the cause of his bad mood?
(a) The bad breakfast.
(b) Her face.
(c) Fudge's snoing.
(d) The weather.
4. What type of men does Tootsie always ask to pick her up?
(a) Men with hats.
(b) Men with beards.
(c) Men with glasses.
(d) Bald men.
5. What turns Fudge blue?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sheila and Libby give Grandma and Buzzy Senior for the wedding?
2. Where does Dad say Mr. Fargo can sleep?
3. What does Mr. Fargo say when he first wakes up?
4. Who makes Tootsie cry?
5. Who puts Peter out when he's at bat for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Mrs. Tubman's hat?
2. Who does Big encourage, saying "Way to go," and why?
3. What man-overboard system does Dad implement in case someone falls off the boat?
4. What turns Tootsie's feet blue?
5. What will Sheila and Fudge's roles in the wedding be?
6. What upsets Peter about his Grandma and Buzzy Senior getting married?
7. Why does Mitzi want Peter to walk with her around the back of the house?
8. What reason does Grandma give to reassure the children that the boat won't tip over?
9. What book does Mitzi show Fudge?
10. What does Izzy suggest Fudge should do, when the library doesn't have his book?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)