|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does the family drive?
(a) A Dodge Dart.
(b) A Chrysler Sebring.
(c) A Plymouth Breeze.
(d) A Chevy Blazer.
2. What is Sheila's best friend's name?
3. What is the name of the special shampoo the family uses on Turtle?
4. How old is Fudge?
5. What reason does Fudge give for calling his brother by the nickname Pete?
(a) It's shorter and takes less time.
(b) It's easier to say.
(c) It makes him feel more grown-up.
(d) It's a better name for a big brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Grandma do that impresses the Tubmans?
2. Why can't Uncle Feather be Fudge's friend on the trip?
3. What month are they leaving on vacation?
4. What does Mom call Peter's reaction to finding out Shiela Tubman will be his next-door neighbor over vacation?
5. What does Fudge do when his mother mentions Maine?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Turtle react when Peter tries to take him for a walk?
2. How does Peter react when he finds out Mitzi's grandfather's name?
3. How does Tootsie react when Peter pretends something is wrong with him?
4. How does Mitzi react when Fudge tells her that his real first name is Farley?
5. Where does Jimmy say he is, before Peter gives Jimmy his news?
6. How does Peter seem to feel about his brother Fudge?
7. What is Peter's family's vacation house like?
8. How does Sheila react to finding out that Jimmy Fargo is coming?
9. Why is Fudge's questioning of Mrs. A about Uncle Feather confusing to her?
10. How does Fudge propose to Sheila?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)