|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Peter and his family eat supper?
(a) At Marcott's Restaurant.
(b) At the Corner Tea House.
(c) At Tico-Taco.
(d) At Burger Meister.
2. What is Jimmy's family situation?
(a) He's the only child of a widower.
(b) He's the youngest child and his brothers are grown and moved out.
(c) He's one of two brothers, and his other brother lives with his mother.
(d) He's the only child of divorced parents.
3. Where does Libby work?
(a) The ice cream parlor.
(b) The library.
(c) The grocery store.
(d) The coffee shop.
4. Where is Sheila seated when Peter arrives at the summer house?
(a) On a rope swing.
(b) At a picnick table.
(c) On the front steps.
(d) On a porch swing.
5. Where does Uncle Feather finally land?
(a) On a fan.
(b) On the windowsill.
(c) On a bookshelf.
(d) On his cage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fudge say that he's doing sitting on a tree branch?
2. Where does Peter wish the Tubmans would move?
3. Where does Peter suggest that he could go instead of on the family vacation?
4. How is Mitzi wearing her hair when Peter and Fudge meet her?
5. What does Peter decide he will tell Jimmy was wrong with their house that made them share a house with the Tubmans?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it hard for Peter to avoid Sheila?
2. How does Mitzi react when Fudge tells her that his real first name is Farley?
3. How do the families react when Turtle gets sprayed by a skunk?
4. How do Mom, Dad, and Peter explain what "cooties" are?
5. How does Fudge propose to Sheila?
6. What does Peter imagine Jimmy's reaction will be to his lie about what happened to their vacation house?
7. How does Sheila react to finding out that Jimmy Fargo is coming?
8. How does Mom treat her sons?
9. What does Bicycle Bob look like?
10. What questions does Peter ask when Fudge says he's planning to get married?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)