|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Fudge give for calling his brother by the nickname Pete?
(a) It's a better name for a big brother.
(b) It makes him feel more grown-up.
(c) It's shorter and takes less time.
(d) It's easier to say.
2. What does Fudge say he wants to be when he grows up?
(a) A bird bringer.
(b) A bird breecher.
(c) A bird beader.
(d) A bird breather.
3. What objection does Fudge make to marrying Uncle Feather?
(a) Uncle Feather is too old.
(b) Uncle Feather is a bird.
(c) Uncle Feather is a boy.
(d) Uncle Feather isn't pretty enough.
4. What does Fudge ask the waiter if he has?
(a) Wedding cake.
(c) A cold.
5. Where do Peter and his family eat supper?
(a) At Marcott's Restaurant.
(b) At the Corner Tea House.
(c) At Tico-Taco.
(d) At Burger Meister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter do when he accidentally hits his head on the sloped ceiling of his room?
2. Why does Sheila open all the windows when she gets up?
3. What does Fudge say that Uncle Feather dreams of?
4. What color is Fudge's slicker?
5. How does Mom act when she finds out Fudge plans on getting married?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Mom, Dad, and Peter explain what "cooties" are?
2. What argument does Sheila give to try to convince Peter to let her come along on the search for Uncle Feather?
3. Why is it hard for Peter to avoid Sheila?
4. How does Peter react when he finds out Mitzi's grandfather's name?
5. On the phone, what does Peter tell Jimmy Fargo about Sheila Tubman's vacation house?
6. How does Mom respond when Fudge asks if he can bring a friend on vacation?
7. How does Turtle react when Peter tries to take him for a walk?
8. What does Peter imagine Jimmy's reaction will be to his lie about what happened to their vacation house?
9. How does Dad respond, when he sees everyone trying to recapture Uncle Feather?
10. How do Grandma and Buzzy Senior get along when they first meet?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)