|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fudge try to tell Buzzy Senior an embarrassing story about?
(a) Peter drinking too much Island Punch.
(b) Peter trying to swim across Lake Cord.
(c) Peter eating too much birthday cake.
(d) Peter trying to fly off a roof.
2. What is the maximum age to play in the baseball game?
(a) One hundred and four.
(b) One hundred and six.
(c) One hundred and seven.
(d) One hunded and five.
3. What does Sheila think Peter wants, when he joins her and Fudge?
(a) Some of her babysitting money.
(b) To take Fudge away.
(c) To make her miserable.
(d) To make friends with her.
4. What baseball team did Mitzy's grandfather play for?
(a) The Pittsburgh Pirates.
(b) The Cleveland Indians.
(c) The Boston Red Sox.
(d) The New York Yankees.
5. What does Mrs. A think Peter and Fudge's last name is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Peter suggest that he could go instead of on the family vacation?
2. How old is Libby?
3. What rule does Peter break by calling Jimmy Fargo?
4. What does Fudge say that Uncle Feather dreams of?
5. How many hours does it take the family to drive to Southwest Harbor, Maine?
Short Essay Questions
1. What questions does Peter ask when Fudge says he's planning to get married?
2. How does Mitzi react when Fudge tells her that his real first name is Farley?
3. How does Dad respond, when he sees everyone trying to recapture Uncle Feather?
4. How does Sheila react to Turtle?
5. How does Peter react when he finds out Mitzi's grandfather's name?
6. What is Peter's family's vacation house like?
7. How does Sheila react to finding out that Jimmy Fargo is coming?
8. How do Grandma and Buzzy Senior get along when they first meet?
9. What does Sheila do when Fudge refuses to come down from the tree?
10. What holds Sheila up, when she tries to follow Fudge to Mrs. A's house?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)