|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jimmy's family situation?
(a) He's the only child of a widower.
(b) He's the youngest child and his brothers are grown and moved out.
(c) He's the only child of divorced parents.
(d) He's one of two brothers, and his other brother lives with his mother.
2. What is Sheila afraid of?
3. What is the weather like when Uncle Feather goes missing?
4. Why does Sheila open all the windows when she gets up?
(a) To try to get the dog to go outside.
(b) To try to get the smell of pine trees into the house.
(c) To try to get Uncle Feather to fly outside.
(d) To try to get the smell of mildew out of the house.
5. What does the family have for supper on their first night in Maine?
(d) Macaroni and cheese.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila think Peter wants, when he joins her and Fudge?
2. What does Fudge do when his mother mentions Maine?
3. What baseball team did Mitzy's grandfather play for?
4. What does Fudge say that he's doing sitting on a tree branch?
5. What does Buzzy Senior give everyone to drink?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mitzi react when Fudge tells her that his real first name is Farley?
2. How does Tootsie react when Peter pretends something is wrong with him?
3. How do Grandma and Buzzy Senior get along when they first meet?
4. How do the families react when Turtle gets sprayed by a skunk?
5. What does Peter think of Southwest Harbor when the family drives through it?
6. How does Fudge initially react when Peter pretends something is wrong with him?
7. Where does the family put Uncle Feather in the summer house?
8. How does Peter react when he finds out Mitzi's grandfather's name?
9. What is Peter's family's vacation house like?
10. How does Sheila react to Turtle?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)