|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem does Dad have with his bicycle?
(a) The tire is flat.
(b) The handlebars are bent.
(c) The chain is broken.
(d) The gears are stuck.
2. What does Peter decide he will tell Jimmy was wrong with their house that made them share a house with the Tubmans?
(a) Mold in the walls.
(b) Leaky pipes.
(c) Poison gas.
(d) A rotten roof.
3. How is Mitzi wearing her hair when Peter and Fudge meet her?
(a) In a bun.
(b) All brushed to one side.
(c) In braids.
(d) In a ponytail.
4. What worries Jimmy when he learns he might play baseball with an ex-major league player?
(a) He can't pitch well.
(b) He doesn't run fast enough.
(c) He strikes out a lot.
(d) He can't catch well.
5. What does Grandma do that impresses the Tubmans?
(a) She turns four cartwheels.
(b) She jumps over a fallen log.
(c) She does a backflip.
(d) She tightrope walks between two trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter do when he accidentally hits his head on the sloped ceiling of his room?
2. Why does Turtle race out of the car when it stops?
3. Why can't Uncle Feather be Fudge's friend on the trip?
4. Where does Sheila take Fudge after lunch on her first day of babysitting?
5. What is Grandma trying to feed to Tootsie when Peter comes downstairs in the morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mitzi react when Fudge tells her that his real first name is Farley?
2. How does Fudge initially react when Peter pretends something is wrong with him?
3. How does Peter react when he finds out Mitzi's grandfather's name?
4. How does Turtle react when Peter tries to take him for a walk?
5. What does Sheila do when Fudge refuses to come down from the tree?
6. What does Peter think of Southwest Harbor when the family drives through it?
7. How does Mom respond when Fudge asks if he can bring a friend on vacation?
8. What questions does Peter ask when Fudge says he's planning to get married?
9. On the phone, what does Peter tell Jimmy Fargo about Sheila Tubman's vacation house?
10. How does Sheila react to Turtle?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)