|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter do to punish Fudge for eavesdropping?
(a) He spanks Fudge.
(b) He makes Fudge sit in the corner.
(c) He takes away Fudge's bear.
(d) He holds Fudge upside-down.
2. What promise do Sheila and Peter make each other?
(a) To be nice, even if they hate each other.
(b) To make sure Grandma and Buzzy have a happy marriage.
(c) To try to get along better.
(d) To always hate each other.
3. Which team does Big bat for?
(a) Isobel's team.
(b) Both teams.
(c) Neither team.
(d) Fudge's team.
4. What turns Fudge blue?
5. What does Mr. Fargo suggest to celebrate Grandma and Buzzy Senior's engagement?
(c) Going out to dinner.
(d) A party.
6. Who is surprised when Buzzy Senior kisses Grandma?
(a) No one.
(b) Libby, Sheila, and Mr. and Mrs. Tubman.
(c) Sheila, Peter, and Jimmy.
(d) Mom and Dad and Mr. and Mrs. Tubman.
7. Who else does Fudge turn partially blue?
(d) Uncle Feather.
8. Where does Dad go while Fudge and Peter go to the library?
(a) The bike shop.
(b) The market.
(c) The antique store.
(d) The coffee shop.
9. How does Sheila interpret Peter's burp?
(a) As a snort.
(b) As a cough.
(c) As a swear.
(d) As a laugh.
10. What kind of oil does Fudge put on his mitt?
(a) Oil paints.
(b) Oil of Olay.
(c) Olive oil.
(d) Motor oil.
11. What causes Peter to fall off his bike?
(a) He has to swerve to avoid a car.
(b) He hits a puddle of mud.
(c) He thinks he's swallowed a fly.
(d) He is attacked by a bird.
12. Who makes Tootsie cry?
13. Where does Mr. Fargo set up his studio?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In the back garden.
(c) In the side yard.
(d) On the porch.
14. How does Dad react after Grandma takes over steering the sailboat?
(a) He sulks.
(b) He is patronising to her.
(c) He is relieved.
(d) He is relaxed and happy.
15. What is Jimmy's favorite sandwich?
(a) Balogna and swiss cheese on pumpernickel.
(b) Peanut butter and mayo on white.
(c) Tuna and hot peppers on toast.
(d) Sardine and onion on rye.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sheila suggest renaming the man-overboard rule?
2. What card game do Sheila, Peter and Jimmy play?
3. Why can't Peter check out his book from the library?
4. What reason does Peter give for staying outside at the library?
5. How long is the boat that Dad rents?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)