|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two people who find the two lost rings?
(a) Izzy and "When in Rome."
(b) Big Apfel and Libby.
(c) Dorothy of Oz and Bicycle Bob.
(d) Dad and Sheila.
2. How does Sheila suggest renaming the man-overboard rule?
(a) As the life-saver rule.
(b) As the overboard-underboard rule.
(c) As the person-overboard rule.
(d) As the man-in-the-water rule.
3. What does Fudge plant in his garden?
(b) Pine cones.
4. What does the sunscreen make Sheila smell like?
(a) A jasmine bush.
(b) Tootsie's baby oil.
(c) Vanilla pudding with a side of medicine.
(d) A coconut factory.
5. How does Mitzi say her grandfather is different now from the picture on the baseball card?
(a) He is fatter.
(b) He is nicer.
(c) He is more wrinkled.
(d) He is more hairy.
6. Who does Fudge blame for getting him stuck in the bed?
(b) Uncle Feather.
(c) The bed.
7. How does Big choose team captains?
(a) He chooses the captains from volunteers.
(b) He uses a rotating schedule of captains.
(c) He uses eenie-meenie-miny-moe.
(d) He has the captains draw straws.
8. What causes Peter to fall off his bike?
(a) He has to swerve to avoid a car.
(b) He is attacked by a bird.
(c) He thinks he's swallowed a fly.
(d) He hits a puddle of mud.
9. What does Big say that Jimmy needs to improve his baseball abilities?
(b) Formal training.
10. Who else does Fudge turn partially blue?
(c) Uncle Feather.
11. What does Grandma wear to her wedding?
(a) A white dress.
(b) A white jogging suit.
(c) A pink dress.
(d) Jeans and a white T-shirt.
12. How long does Grandma say she and Buzzy could wait to get married?
(a) Until next weekend.
(b) Until Wednesday.
(c) Until tomorrow.
(d) Until Friday.
13. What card game do Sheila, Peter and Jimmy play?
(b) Go Fish.
(d) Gin Rummy.
14. Who kisses Sheila's cheeks in the morning?
(a) Fudge and Jake.
(b) Grandma and Buzzy Senior.
(c) Buzzy Senior and Fudge.
(d) Jake and Mrs. Tubman.
15. What is the weather like on the day of the wedding?
(a) Cold and foggy.
(b) Clear and warm.
(c) Stormy with lightning.
(d) Overcast and threatening rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mom planning for food at the wedding?
2. Who puts Peter out when he's at bat for the first time?
3. What type of men does Tootsie always ask to pick her up?
4. What do Sheila and Libby give Grandma and Buzzy Senior for the wedding?
5. Why does Izzy recommend looking up Fudge's book in the card catalog?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)