|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cartoon character is on Libby's T-shirt?
(c) Mickey Mouse.
2. What kind of oil does Fudge put on his mitt?
(a) Oil of Olay.
(b) Oil paints.
(c) Motor oil.
(d) Olive oil.
3. What turns Fudge blue?
4. Who gives Jimmy a helmet to wear when he rides the bike?
5. How does Mitzi say her grandfather is different now from the picture on the baseball card?
(a) He is more wrinkled.
(b) He is more hairy.
(c) He is nicer.
(d) He is fatter.
6. What color bandanna does Fudge put on Turtle?
7. What does Fudge beg Dad to get him?
(a) A bat.
(b) A mitt.
(d) A baseball.
8. Who does Fudge blame for getting him stuck in the bed?
(a) Uncle Feather.
(d) The bed.
9. What does Grandma do to quiet everyone down?
(a) She bangs a wooden spoon against a pot.
(b) She blows a whistle.
(c) She stamps her foot on the floor.
(d) She clangs the dinner bell.
10. What business is Dad in?
11. What do Jimmy and Peter forget to put on the banner for the wedding?
(a) The location.
(b) Grandma's name.
(c) The date.
(d) The year.
12. What do Sheila and Libby give Grandma and Buzzy Senior for the wedding?
(a) Hand-painted rocks.
(b) A beaded tablecloth.
(c) Hand-made cards.
(d) A macrame plant holder.
13. What is Bob's prescription for Peter's problem?
(b) Ice cream.
(c) Hot tea.
14. What does Fudge believe snoring does?
(a) It gives you strange dreams.
(b) It puts your dreams into the air.
(c) It causes earthquakes.
(d) It keeps monsters away.
15. What is Dad's rule about life jackets?
(a) All children have to wear one when the boat is moving.
(b) Everyone has to wear one when the boat is moving.
(c) All children have to wear one all the time on the boat.
(d) Everyone has to wear one all the time on the boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who puts Peter out when he's at bat for the first time?
2. What does Mr. Fargo say when he first wakes up?
3. Where does Dad go while Fudge and Peter go to the library?
4. What fruit does Jimmy put in his cornflakes?
5. What special treat does Grandma make for breakfast Sunday morning?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)