|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandma wear to her wedding?
(a) A white dress.
(b) Jeans and a white T-shirt.
(c) A pink dress.
(d) A white jogging suit.
2. How long is the boat that Dad rents?
(a) Nineteen feet.
(b) Twenty-two feet.
(c) Sixteen feet.
(d) Twenty-five feet.
3. Who coins the term "Fudge-a-mania"?
4. What does Fudge believe snoring does?
(a) It causes earthquakes.
(b) It keeps monsters away.
(c) It puts your dreams into the air.
(d) It gives you strange dreams.
5. When Sheila comes back with her family after Jimmy has arrived, where does she head?
(a) Towards the stove.
(b) Towards her bedroom.
(c) Towards the TV.
(d) Towards the fire.
6. What does Mrs. A tell Peter is happening the upcoming Sunday?
(a) An antique show.
(b) An art sow.
(c) A parade.
(d) A lobster festival.
7. Why doesn't Libby go to Bar Harbor with her family?
(a) She is too tired.
(b) She is annoyed with her family.
(c) She has to work.
(d) She is feeling sick.
8. What turns Fudge blue?
9. What does Fudge plant in his garden?
(d) Pine cones.
10. What does Peter tell Sheila is the cause of his bad mood?
(a) Her face.
(b) Fudge's snoing.
(c) The weather.
(d) The bad breakfast.
11. How many runs does Isobel's team score in the first half of the first inning?
12. Who winds up in the water?
13. What is Bicycle Bob carrying when he comes out of his shop?
(a) A wrench.
(b) A tire.
(c) A can of oil.
(d) A bike chain.
14. How does Sheila suggest renaming the man-overboard rule?
(a) As the man-in-the-water rule.
(b) As the person-overboard rule.
(c) As the overboard-underboard rule.
(d) As the life-saver rule.
15. How does Sheila interpret Peter's burp?
(a) As a snort.
(b) As a swear.
(c) As a laugh.
(d) As a cough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Sheila and Libby give Grandma and Buzzy Senior for the wedding?
2. What cartoon character is on Libby's T-shirt?
3. Who pedals ahead when the kids bike to town?
4. What does Fudge beg Dad to get him?
5. What is Bob's prescription for Peter's problem?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)