|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fudge plant in his garden?
(d) Pine cones.
2. How many rows are there in the garden?
3. Why does Izzy recommend looking up Fudge's book in the card catalog?
(a) The library computer is down.
(b) The children's books are in the card catalog.
(c) The older books are in the card catalog.
(d) The library doesn't have a computer.
4. Who are the two people who find the two lost rings?
(a) Dorothy of Oz and Bicycle Bob.
(b) Big Apfel and Libby.
(c) Dad and Sheila.
(d) Izzy and "When in Rome."
5. How does Big choose team captains?
(a) He uses eenie-meenie-miny-moe.
(b) He has the captains draw straws.
(c) He uses a rotating schedule of captains.
(d) He chooses the captains from volunteers.
6. What color bandanna does Fudge put on Turtle?
7. What word does Sheila say Peter doesn't know?
8. Who pedals ahead when the kids bike to town?
9. What is Mom planning for food at the wedding?
(a) A picnick with sandwiches.
(b) A pot luck.
(c) A barbecue.
(d) A spaghetti dinner.
10. What does Peter tell Sheila is the cause of his bad mood?
(a) The bad breakfast.
(b) The weather.
(c) Her face.
(d) Fudge's snoing.
11. How does Sheila interpret Peter's burp?
(a) As a swear.
(b) As a laugh.
(c) As a cough.
(d) As a snort.
12. What is Bicycle Bob carrying when he comes out of his shop?
(a) A tire.
(b) A bike chain.
(c) A can of oil.
(d) A wrench.
13. Why can't Peter check out his book from the library?
(a) He has an overdue book.
(b) He isn't a resident of the town.
(c) He forgot his library card.
(d) He hasn't got a library card yet.
14. What language does Sheila think that Uncle Feather is speaking?
15. What fruit does Jimmy put in his cornflakes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the library assistant's eyes?
2. Who winds up in the water?
3. Who else does Fudge turn partially blue?
4. What does Mr. Fargo suggest to celebrate Grandma and Buzzy Senior's engagement?
5. Where does Dad go while Fudge and Peter go to the library?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)