|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told the family about the house in Maine?
(a) Frank Fargo.
(b) Buzz Tubman.
(c) Shiela Tubman.
(d) Jimmy Fargo.
2. What does Libby think is chasing her?
(a) Uncle Feather.
(b) A bat.
(c) A ghost.
(d) An eagle.
3. What does Buzzy Senior give everyone to drink?
(a) Hot cocoa.
(c) Iced tea.
(d) Orange juice.
4. What colors is Uncle Feather?
(a) Black and white.
(b) Black and yellow.
(c) Red and black.
(d) Green and blue.
5. What name does Peter call Sheila?
(a) Miss High-horse.
(b) Sheila Keelah.
(c) Queen of Cooties.
(d) Stuffy Sheila.
6. What does Grandma do that impresses the Tubmans?
(a) She tightrope walks between two trees.
(b) She turns four cartwheels.
(c) She jumps over a fallen log.
(d) She does a backflip.
7. What does Mitzi have on her left hand?
(a) A mitten.
(c) Melted chocolate.
(d) A baseball glove.
8. When does Fudge say he's getting married?
(a) Next week.
(b) Next year.
(d) Next month.
9. What is Sheila wearing when she gets up the first morning of vacation?
(a) A T-shirt and sweatpants.
(b) Blue flowered pajamas.
(c) A long green sleep shirt and flip-flops.
(d) A pink robe and bunny slippers.
10. What did Peter's grandmother teach him to do?
(a) Stand on his head.
(b) Turn a cartwheel.
(c) Balance on a rope.
(d) Do a backflip.
11. What does Peter decide he will tell Jimmy was wrong with their house that made them share a house with the Tubmans?
(a) Leaky pipes.
(b) Mold in the walls.
(c) Poison gas.
(d) A rotten roof.
12. What rooms will Peter's family share with the Tubmans?
(a) The dining room and the kitchen.
(b) The living room and the kitchen.
(c) The kitchen and the bathroom.
(d) The bathroom and the living room.
13. By what name does Mitzi call her grandfather?
14. Why can't Uncle Feather be Fudge's friend on the trip?
(a) Fudge can't play with Uncle Feather.
(b) Uncle Feather can't go on the trip.
(c) Fudge can't talk with Uncle Feather.
(d) Sheila won't like Uncle Feather.
15. What does the family have for supper on their first night in Maine?
(d) Macaroni and cheese.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Peter's reaction when he finds out Shiela Tubman will be his next-door neighbor over vacation?
2. What does Tootsie throw at Peter?
3. What color is Sheila's dog, Jake?
4. How is Mitzi wearing her hair when Peter and Fudge meet her?
5. What is Jimmy's family situation?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)