|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Uncle Feather finally land?
(a) On his cage.
(b) On a bookshelf.
(c) On the windowsill.
(d) On a fan.
2. When does Fudge say he's getting married?
(a) Next month.
(b) Next year.
(c) Next week.
3. What does Tootsie throw at Peter?
(c) Gummi Bears.
4. How many people and animals, aside from Jimmy, does Pete say will be staying in their vacation house?
(a) Five people and three animals.
(b) Six people and two animals.
(c) Five people and two animals.
(d) Six people and one animal.
5. When does Mitzi's grandfather hold his game?
(a) Every Friday.
(b) Every Thursday.
(c) Every Saturday.
(d) Every Sunday.
6. What colors is Uncle Feather?
(a) Black and white.
(b) Red and black.
(c) Black and yellow.
(d) Green and blue.
7. What is Jimmy's family situation?
(a) He's one of two brothers, and his other brother lives with his mother.
(b) He's the youngest child and his brothers are grown and moved out.
(c) He's the only child of divorced parents.
(d) He's the only child of a widower.
8. What kind of car does the family drive?
(a) A Chrysler Sebring.
(b) A Plymouth Breeze.
(c) A Chevy Blazer.
(d) A Dodge Dart.
9. What month are they leaving on vacation?
10. What is the maximum age to play in the baseball game?
(a) One hundred and seven.
(b) One hundred and six.
(c) One hunded and five.
(d) One hundred and four.
11. What does Peter pretend to do when Fudge explains who he plans on marrying?
(b) Have a heart attack.
12. How old is Fudge?
13. What does Peter think the close quarters in his room with Fudge will be useful for?
(a) Kicking Fudge if he talks in his sleep.
(b) Keeping warm in the cold night in the drafty house.
(c) Playing tricks on Fudge to keep him awake.
(d) Staying up late to talk to Fudge.
14. What does Fudge say he wants to be when he grows up?
(a) A bird breather.
(b) A bird beader.
(c) A bird breecher.
(d) A bird bringer.
15. What baseball team did Mitzy's grandfather play for?
(a) The New York Yankees.
(b) The Boston Red Sox.
(c) The Cleveland Indians.
(d) The Pittsburgh Pirates.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Fudge respond to Peter's reaction to finding out Shiela Tubman will be his next-door neighbor over vacation?
2. How old is Libby?
3. What does Grandma do that impresses the Tubmans?
4. Why does Turtle race out of the car when it stops?
5. What does Mrs. A give Peter to drink?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)