1. When does Fudge say he's getting married?
2. How old is Fudge?
3. What is Peter looking at when Fudge says he's getting married?
4. What does Peter pretend to do when Fudge explains who he plans on marrying?
5. What does Fudge usually call Peter?
6. How old is Tootsie?
One and a half.
7. How does Mom act when she finds out Fudge plans on getting married?
8. When Peter's mom talks about Shiela Tubman, how does Peter say it makes him feel?
9. Who told the family about the house in Maine?
10. What does Fudge do when his mother mentions Maine?
He spells the word Maine.
This section contains 4,028 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)