|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Green Gurgling Gas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What problem does Dad have with his bicycle?
(a) The tire is flat.
(b) The chain is broken.
(c) The handlebars are bent.
(d) The gears are stuck.
2. What does Peter do to punish Fudge for eavesdropping?
(a) He takes away Fudge's bear.
(b) He spanks Fudge.
(c) He holds Fudge upside-down.
(d) He makes Fudge sit in the corner.
3. What song does Peter sing in answer to Sheila?
(a) Seems Like Old Times.
(b) Why Do Fools Fall in Love.
(c) Crazy for You.
(d) Some Enchanted Evening.
4. How long does Fudge say he'll put his marriage off for?
(a) Until he is eighteen.
(b) Until school starts.
(c) Until he is ten.
(d) Until vacation.
5. What color are the library assistant's eyes?
(b) Bright green.
(c) Deep blue.
(d) Dark brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what name does Mitzi call her grandfather?
2. How does Dad make Tootsie stop crying?
3. Why does Peter say that he follows Sheila and Fudge to Mrs. A's house?
4. What does Peter tell Sheila is the cause of his bad mood?
5. What is Sheila wearing when she gets up the first morning of vacation?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)