|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Perfect Baby-Sitter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told the family about the house in Maine?
(a) Shiela Tubman.
(b) Buzz Tubman.
(c) Frank Fargo.
(d) Jimmy Fargo.
2. What does Fudge say that Uncle Feather dreams of?
(a) Being lost.
(b) Being unable to fly.
(c) Fires and earthquakes.
(d) Scary monsters.
3. What kind of car does the family drive?
(a) A Chrysler Sebring.
(b) A Plymouth Breeze.
(c) A Dodge Dart.
(d) A Chevy Blazer.
4. When Peter's mom talks about Shiela Tubman, how does Peter say it makes him feel?
5. What does the waiter offer the family instead of fudge?
(b) Chocolate candies.
(c) Chocolate cookies.
(d) Mud pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sheila do when Fudge imitates her?
2. What does Fudge use to lure Tootsie back to her high chair?
3. What color is Fudge's slicker?
4. Where does Uncle Feather finally land?
5. What is Peter's reaction when he finds out Shiela Tubman will be his next-door neighbor over vacation?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)