|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Perfect Baby-Sitter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter do to scare Sheila when he joins her and Fudge?
(a) He tickles her foot.
(b) He touches her shoulder.
(c) He barks at her.
(d) He screams.
2. What does Mrs. A give Fudge to eat?
(a) Toast and jelly.
(b) Biscuits and gravy.
(c) English muffins and honey.
(d) A cinnamon bun.
3. What reason does Fudge give for calling his brother by the nickname Pete?
(a) It's a better name for a big brother.
(b) It makes him feel more grown-up.
(c) It's easier to say.
(d) It's shorter and takes less time.
4. What does the waiter offer the family instead of fudge?
(a) Chocolate candies.
(b) Mud pie.
(d) Chocolate cookies.
5. What does Mr. Fargo plan to do while Jimmy stays with Peter's family in Maine?
(a) Camp nearby in Maine.
(b) Visit his mother.
(c) Camp in upstate New York.
(d) Do work on the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the family have for supper on their first night in Maine?
2. What does Fudge use to lure Tootsie back to her high chair?
3. Where does Peter wish the Tubmans would move?
4. What does Libby think is chasing her?
5. What topic does Peter bring up to try to get Fudge to change the subject?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)