|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: The Perfect Baby-Sitter.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Uncle Feather be Fudge's friend on the trip?
(a) Uncle Feather can't go on the trip.
(b) Fudge can't talk with Uncle Feather.
(c) Fudge can't play with Uncle Feather.
(d) Sheila won't like Uncle Feather.
2. What does Peter think the close quarters in his room with Fudge will be useful for?
(a) Keeping warm in the cold night in the drafty house.
(b) Staying up late to talk to Fudge.
(c) Kicking Fudge if he talks in his sleep.
(d) Playing tricks on Fudge to keep him awake.
3. Where do Peter and his family eat supper?
(a) At Burger Meister.
(b) At the Corner Tea House.
(c) At Marcott's Restaurant.
(d) At Tico-Taco.
4. What does Peter do when he accidentally hits his head on the sloped ceiling of his room?
(a) He starts crying, and then starts laughing.
(b) He kicks the wall in frustration.
(c) He wraps his head in a bandage.
(d) He pretends to fall down dead.
5. What does Peter say will stop Uncle Feather from having bad dreams?
(a) Giving him grapes.
(b) Talking to him before he goes to sleep.
(c) Covering his cage.
(d) Playing him music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Fudge lose the first time Sheila babysat him?
2. How many hours does it take the family to drive to Southwest Harbor, Maine?
3. What is Fudge doing when Peter and Sheila discover that Uncle Feather is missing?
4. What is the name of the special shampoo the family uses on Turtle?
5. Why does Turtle race out of the car when it stops?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)