|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: The Worst News of the Century.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter feel about the first hour in Maine?
(a) It's a disaster.
(b) It's perfect except for Sheila.
(c) He thinks it's hilarious.
(d) He loves it.
2. What did Peter's grandmother teach him to do?
(a) Stand on his head.
(b) Turn a cartwheel.
(c) Do a backflip.
(d) Balance on a rope.
3. What is Sheila afraid of?
4. What reason does Fudge give that he's Tootsie's favorite brother?
(a) He always gives Tootsie hugs.
(b) He always knows what Tootsie wants.
(c) He always helps Tootsie when she needs help.
(d) He always listens to Tootsie.
5. What does the family have for supper on their first night in Maine?
(b) Macaroni and cheese.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sheila react when Fudge proposes to her?
2. What is the name of the island that Southwest Harbor is on?
3. What color is Sheila's dog, Jake?
4. What rooms will Peter's family share with the Tubmans?
5. What objection does Fudge make to marrying Uncle Feather?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)