|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: The Worst News of the Century.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter think the close quarters in his room with Fudge will be useful for?
(a) Playing tricks on Fudge to keep him awake.
(b) Staying up late to talk to Fudge.
(c) Kicking Fudge if he talks in his sleep.
(d) Keeping warm in the cold night in the drafty house.
2. How many hours does it take the family to drive to Southwest Harbor, Maine?
(a) Nineteen hours.
(b) Thirteen hours.
(c) Sixteen hours.
(d) Ten hours.
3. What does Fudge usually call Peter?
4. What is Sheila afraid of?
5. What does Fudge use to lure Tootsie back to her high chair?
(a) A piece of taco.
(b) A strawberry.
(c) A french fry.
(d) A cookie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Libby?
2. What is Jimmy's family situation?
3. How does Sheila react when Fudge proposes to her?
4. How old is Tootsie?
5. What does Mom call Peter's reaction to finding out Shiela Tubman will be his next-door neighbor over vacation?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)