|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: The Worst News of the Century.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Peter looking at when Fudge says he's getting married?
(c) Bubble gum wrappers.
(d) Baseball cards.
2. What color is Sheila's dog, Jake?
(a) White and brown.
(b) Red and brown.
(c) Black and white.
(d) Tan and black.
3. How old is Libby?
(a) Almost sixteen.
(b) Almost fifteen.
(c) Almost eighteen.
(d) Almost seventeen.
4. Why does Turtle race out of the car when it stops?
(a) Because he sees another dog.
(b) Because he sees a cat.
(c) Because he needs to go to the bathroom.
(d) Because he wants to attack Sheila.
5. What does Mom call Peter's reaction to finding out Shiela Tubman will be his next-door neighbor over vacation?
(d) Bad natured.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Tootsie?
2. Where does Peter wish the Tubmans would move?
3. How does Peter feel about the first hour in Maine?
4. What does Fudge use to lure Tootsie back to her high chair?
5. Why can't Uncle Feather be Fudge's friend on the trip?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)