|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: Pete and Farley.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fudge do when his mother mentions Maine?
(a) He recites facts about Maine.
(b) He spells the word Maine.
(c) He says a rhyme about Maine.
(d) He draws a picture of Maine.
2. What did Peter's grandmother teach him to do?
(a) Do a backflip.
(b) Balance on a rope.
(c) Turn a cartwheel.
(d) Stand on his head.
3. How does Fudge respond to Peter's reaction to finding out Shiela Tubman will be his next-door neighbor over vacation?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He complains to their mother.
(c) He kicks Peter.
(d) He starts to cry.
4. When does Fudge say he's getting married?
(a) Next week.
(b) Next month.
(c) Next year.
5. What does Mr. Fargo plan to do while Jimmy stays with Peter's family in Maine?
(a) Visit his mother.
(b) Camp in upstate New York.
(c) Camp nearby in Maine.
(d) Do work on the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Peter's mom talks about Shiela Tubman, how does Peter say it makes him feel?
2. Why can't Uncle Feather be Fudge's friend on the trip?
3. What does Peter pretend to do when Fudge explains who he plans on marrying?
4. What does Mom call Peter's reaction to finding out Shiela Tubman will be his next-door neighbor over vacation?
5. What is Jimmy's father's job?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)