|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Baby Feet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does the family drive?
(a) A Dodge Dart.
(b) A Chrysler Sebring.
(c) A Chevy Blazer.
(d) A Plymouth Breeze.
2. How long is the boat that Dad rents?
(a) Sixteen feet.
(b) Twenty-five feet.
(c) Nineteen feet.
(d) Twenty-two feet.
3. What does Peter do when he accidentally hits his head on the sloped ceiling of his room?
(a) He starts crying, and then starts laughing.
(b) He pretends to fall down dead.
(c) He kicks the wall in frustration.
(d) He wraps his head in a bandage.
4. What is Fudge's advice to deal with dizziness?
(a) Lay down on the ground.
(b) Put your head down.
(c) Turn in a circle.
(d) Jump up and down.
5. What does Peter tell Sheila is the cause of his bad mood?
(a) The bad breakfast.
(b) Her face.
(c) The weather.
(d) Fudge's snoing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sheila afraid of?
2. Where does Uncle Feather finally land?
3. What does Fudge do when his mother mentions Maine?
4. Where does Libby work?
5. What does Grandma do that impresses the Tubmans?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)