|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8: Fudge-a-mania.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sheila open all the windows when she gets up?
(a) To try to get Uncle Feather to fly outside.
(b) To try to get the smell of pine trees into the house.
(c) To try to get the dog to go outside.
(d) To try to get the smell of mildew out of the house.
2. By what name does Mitzi call her grandfather?
3. Who coins the term "Fudge-a-mania"?
4. What does Mitzi have on her left hand?
(a) A baseball glove.
(b) Melted chocolate.
(c) A mitten.
5. What does Mrs. A think Peter and Fudge's last name is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather like when Uncle Feather goes missing?
2. What does Peter say will stop Uncle Feather from having bad dreams?
3. How does Mitzi act when her grandmother leaves?
4. When does Mitzi's grandfather hold his game?
5. What is Jimmy's family situation?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)