|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11: The I.S.A.F. Club.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grandma do that impresses the Tubmans?
(a) She tightrope walks between two trees.
(b) She turns four cartwheels.
(c) She does a backflip.
(d) She jumps over a fallen log.
2. When does Mitzi's grandfather hold his game?
(a) Every Sunday.
(b) Every Thursday.
(c) Every Saturday.
(d) Every Friday.
3. How is Mitzi wearing her hair when Peter and Fudge meet her?
(a) All brushed to one side.
(b) In a ponytail.
(c) In a bun.
(d) In braids.
4. What fruit does Jimmy put in his cornflakes?
5. What does Mrs. A think Peter and Fudge's last name is?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Peter feel about the first hour in Maine?
2. What is Bob's prescription for Peter's problem?
3. How does Mitzi act when her grandmother leaves?
4. What advice does Fudge give Peter about sharing?
5. What does Mitzi have on her left hand?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)