|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11: The I.S.A.F. Club.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sheila do when Fudge imitates her?
(a) She sticks her tongue out at him.
(b) She shakes him.
(c) She stomps her feet and shakes her finger at hm.
(d) She hits him.
2. What rule does Peter break by calling Jimmy Fargo?
(a) Not using a stranger's telephone without permission.
(b) Not using the telephone without permission.
(c) Not making a long-distance call without permission.
(d) Not calling Jimmy's house after 10 p.m.
3. What does Grandma do to quiet everyone down?
(a) She bangs a wooden spoon against a pot.
(b) She clangs the dinner bell.
(c) She stamps her foot on the floor.
(d) She blows a whistle.
4. What reason does Peter give for staying outside at the library?
(a) He wants to get some exercise.
(b) He needs some fresh air.
(c) He wants to watch the bikes.
(d) He already has a book.
5. By what name does Mitzi call her grandfather?
Short Answer Questions
1. What fruit does Jimmy put in his cornflakes?
2. What does Jake do if you give her cheddar cheese?
3. What does Peter pour over Fudge's head?
4. What advice does Fudge give Peter about sharing?
5. How does Peter feel about the first hour in Maine?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)