Chapter 1: Who's the Lucky Bride?
1. When does Fudge say he's getting married?
(a) Next month.
(b) Next year.
(c) Next week.
2. How old is Fudge?
3. What is Peter looking at when Fudge says he's getting married?
(a) Bubble gum wrappers.
(b) Baseball cards.
4. What does Peter pretend to do when Fudge explains who he plans on marrying?
(c) Have a heart attack.
5. What does Fudge usually call Peter?
6. How old is Tootsie?
(b) Two and a half.
(d) One and a half.
7. How does Mom act when she finds out Fudge plans on getting married?
8. When Peter's mom talks about Shiela Tubman, how does Peter say it makes him feel?
9. Who told the family about the house in Maine?
(a) Buzz Tubman.
(b) Shiela Tubman.
(c) Jimmy Fargo.
(d) Frank Fargo.
10. What does Fudge do when his mother mentions Maine?
(a) He draws a picture of Maine.
(b) He says a rhyme about Maine.
(c) He spells the word Maine.
(d) He recites facts about Maine.
This section contains 4,028 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)