|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sent Rose her package?
2. Who gave Rose the dress she wears to the formal dinner?
3. How does Rose get by the guard when she escapes the ski lodge?
4. What is found in the tunnel?
5. What kind of weapon does a human attack with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mason want to go to Spokane?
2. What offer does Rose give Mason during the party?
3. What causes Rose to go off alone with Adrian after the big meeting?
4. What does Rose see Tasha doing in Christian's room?
5. What is most sad to Rose about the Dozmov family news?
6. What does Rose notice about the ages of the Strigoi attacking her?
7. Why does Rose tell Dimitri to be Tasha's guardian?
8. How does Mason die?
9. What does Janine get upset with Rose about after the formal dinner?
10. Why does Adrian choose to stay at the school?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What brings Rose closer to her mother, and why?
Essay Topic 2
Rose endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
Mia was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence- however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if she had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)