|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Rose after she is rushed out of the formal dinner?
2. What does Rose do in excess at the party?
3. What will Adrian study at the school?
4. What kind of building does Rose find Mason in after leaving the ski lodge?
5. Who pulls Rose away from Rose's room after she gets her package?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dimitri do when he sees Rose in Lissa's room with Adrian?
2. What does Janine get upset with Rose about after the formal dinner?
3. How is Rose able to see what Tasha is doing in Christian's room?
4. Why does Adrian choose to stay at the school?
5. How does Rose get them all free of their bonds?
6. What does Rose notice about the ages of the Strigoi attacking her?
7. Why does Mason want to go to Spokane?
8. How is Rose able to kill the Strigoi?
9. How does Mason die?
10. Why is there a big meeting held at the ski lodge?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
What perspective is this narrative told in, and how does this affect the progression of the plot?
Essay Topic 3
What caused the initial attraction between Rose and Dimitrius, and how did this affect their relationship?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)