|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lissa think should be part of regular Moroi studies?
2. What is Mia's mother doing when she dies?
3. What happened to the Drozdov family?
4. What does Dimitri say to end the argument with Rose after the meeting about the Dozmov family?
5. Why doesn't Dimitri choose to be Tasha's guardian?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is most sad to Rose about the Dozmov family news?
2. What does Rose do when two men are arguing during the party?
3. Why is there a big meeting held at the ski lodge?
4. How is Rose able to kill the Strigoi?
5. What does Rose realize about her mother after her battle with the Strigoi?
6. What does Tasha suggest at the big meeting held at the ski lodge?
7. Why do the Strigoi refuse to feed the Moroi kids they have captured?
8. What does Dimitri do when he sees Rose in Lissa's room with Adrian?
9. How is Rose able to see what Tasha is doing in Christian's room?
10. How does Mason react to Rose's offer during the party, and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Rose defend herself in the basement in Spokane, and how does this change the future of her life?
Essay Topic 2
Abandonment and neglect was a major theme in this book. What are some of the main examples of this theme, and how did it affect the course of the plot.
Essay Topic 3
What are the different kinds of vampires presented in "Frostbite", and how does their unique society differ from our own?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)