|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rose leave the important meeting about the Dozmov family early?
2. Why does Isaiah want to feed off Eddie?
3. What does Dimitri do at the very end of the book?
4. What kind of being is Isaiah?
5. What weapon is used against Isaiah?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is most sad to Rose about the Dozmov family news?
2. Why does Rose tell Dimitri to be Tasha's guardian?
3. How does Rose realize Mason is missing?
4. How does Mason die?
5. What does Mason's death make Dimitri worry about?
6. What causes Rose to go off alone with Adrian after the big meeting?
7. What does Rose realize about her mother after her battle with the Strigoi?
8. What does Rose talk about during the formal dinner?
9. What does Rose find in her package and why?
10. What is found in the tunnels in Spokane, and what do they signify?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What important people in Rose's life died, and how did he respond to each of these traumatic experiences?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Rose endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials, and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)