|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lissa feel alone in her class sometimes?
2. Who protected Christian when his parents attacked him?
3. Who is Rose's best friend?
4. Who tells Rose about the winter activity for the school?
5. What is Lissa researching?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Rose not like Mia?
2. How are Rose and Lissa connected?
3. What made Rose so interested in Dimitri?
4. What does Rose do during her mother's presentation?
5. How does Rose spend her first day at the ski lodge?
6. What does Janine tell Rose that upsets her on Christmas?
7. What happens when Lissa goes on her date with Christian?
8. What makes Christian's reputation so bad in the Moroi community?
9. Why does Rose think she was born?
10. What do we learn in the Prologue?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why is Rose so detached from her mother?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
What brings Rose closer to her mother, and why?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)