|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of spell was Rose put under while with Dimitri?
2. What must be done to get a molnija?
3. What do students at the school usually do during the winter?
4. Why is Rose so nice to Mason the day after her run in with Mia?
5. What does Dimitri have to stop himself from doing during training?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Tasha important to the plot?
2. What does Rose do during her mother's presentation?
3. What is the significance of the silver stake at the Badicas house?
4. What does Rose ask her mother about while training with her?
5. Why can't Dimitri and Rose ever have a real relationship?
6. What makes Christian's reputation so bad in the Moroi community?
7. What made Rose so interested in Dimitri?
8. How are Rose and Lissa connected?
9. What do we learn in the Prologue?
10. What causes Rose to accuse Dimitri of something during their training session after the run in with Mia?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why are Rose and Lissa so connected, and how does this affect their friendship?
Essay Topic 2
How does Adrian seek out Rose's attention, and how are these efforts received?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)