|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tasha's guardian?
2. What does Dimitri make Rose do before training to kill Strigoi?
3. What broke the protective spell at the Badica house?
4. What is Dimitri's connection with Rose?
5. Why is Rose so nice to Mason the day after her run in with Mia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Lissa been studying in private, and why?
2. How does Rose spend her first day at the ski lodge?
3. How are Rose and Lissa connected?
4. What is the school planning for the winter, and why is this surprising?
5. What happens when Rose gets to the Badicas house?
6. How do dhampir women have babies?
7. What do we learn in the Prologue?
8. What does Rose ask her mother about while training with her?
9. Why did Rose spend so much time away from her school?
10. What has Rose done recently that her mother disapproves of?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Fear is a common theme in "Frostbite" that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
Abandonment and neglect was a major theme in this book. What are some of the main examples of this theme, and how did it affect the course of the plot.
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)