|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Mason?
2. Where is Rose when she receives a package?
(a) Her room.
(b) The training hall.
(c) Lissa's room.
(d) The lobby.
3. What weapon does Rose use against Elena?
(a) A gun.
(b) A sword.
(c) A stake.
(d) A knife.
4. What does Rose say about Mia's magic element?
(a) It is the strongest.
(b) It is for demonstration only.
(c) It is useless as a defense.
(d) It is unpredictable.
5. What does Tasha think the Moroi should learn?
(a) The Strigoi secrets.
(b) To use magic.
(c) To defend themselves.
(d) To rid themselves of weakness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where have the Strigoi murderers been tracked to?
2. How does Rose know when Lissa goes to Christian's room?
3. What is Mia's mother doing when she dies?
4. What is in the Rose's package?
5. Who tells Rose what happened to the Drozdov family?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is found in the tunnels in Spokane, and what do they signify?
2. Why is there a big meeting held at the ski lodge?
3. What does Tasha suggest at the big meeting held at the ski lodge?
4. How does Rose get them all free of their bonds?
5. What is most sad to Rose about the Dozmov family news?
6. Why does Rose tell Dimitri to be Tasha's guardian?
7. Why do the Strigoi refuse to feed the Moroi kids they have captured?
8. What does Rose see Tasha doing in Christian's room?
9. What offer does Rose give Mason during the party?
10. How does Mason die?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)