|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rose know when Lissa goes to Christian's room?
(a) Lissa tells her.
(b) She hears the door open.
(c) She tracks her with their bond.
(d) Mia tells her.
2. What are two men at the party arguing about?
(a) The pay off amount for a murder.
(b) The ski arrangements.
(c) The Dozmov family.
(d) Tasha's proposition.
3. Why is Mason jealous of someone after his day on the slopes?
(a) She didn't get hurt.
(b) He is with Lissa.
(c) He flirted with Rose.
(d) She doesn't have to go to school.
4. Why does Rose surrender when a human attacks?
(a) She needs to feed.
(b) It is almost day break.
(c) It is the rule.
(d) It buys her some time.
5. What will Adrian study at the school?
(a) Vampire history.
(c) Self defense.
(d) Spirit magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who uses a weapon against Isaiah?
2. What does Lissa think should be part of regular Moroi studies?
3. Why doesn't Rose enjoy her molnija ceremony?
4. What does Dimitri say to end the argument with Rose after the meeting about the Dozmov family?
5. Who sent Rose her package?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the Strigoi refuse to feed the Moroi kids they have captured?
2. What does Rose find in her package and why?
3. What does Dimitri do when he sees Rose in Lissa's room with Adrian?
4. What does Rose do when Mia is attacked and why?
5. How does Rose realize Mason is missing?
6. How does Rose feel about her first molnija marks?
7. What does Rose realize about her mother after her battle with the Strigoi?
8. What does Mason's death make Dimitri worry about?
9. What is found in the tunnels in Spokane, and what do they signify?
10. Why is there a big meeting held at the ski lodge?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)