|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of being is Elena?
2. What does Rose fight with Dimitri about after the meeting about the Dozmov family?
(a) His relationship with Tasha.
(b) His lack of training.
(c) His new assignment.
(d) His feelings for her.
3. What kind of weapon does a human attack with?
(a) A mace bottle.
(b) A tazer.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
4. How does Rose know when Lissa goes to Christian's room?
(a) Mia tells her.
(b) Lissa tells her.
(c) She hears the door open.
(d) She tracks her with their bond.
5. Who drags Rose away from the formal dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Dimitri choose to be Tasha's guardian?
2. What kind of party does Adrian invite Rose and Lissa to?
3. What warning does Rose give Adrian at the party?
4. What does Rose thank Mia for after the attack is over?
5. Where is Adrian's party held?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mason react to Rose's offer during the party, and why?
2. Why do the Strigoi refuse to feed the Moroi kids they have captured?
3. What does Mason's death make Dimitri worry about?
4. What does Rose do when Mia is attacked and why?
5. How does Rose get them all free of their bonds?
6. Why is there a big meeting held at the ski lodge?
7. What does Rose talk about during the formal dinner?
8. How does Rose realize Mason is missing?
9. What does Tasha suggest at the big meeting held at the ski lodge?
10. How does Rose get to Spokane?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)