|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saved Rose when she died?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her trainer.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her lover.
2. What has to be used to kill Strigoi?
(a) Any of these.
3. Why doesn't Rose like Mia?
(a) She and Lissa are enemies.
(b) She likes Rose's mother.
(c) All of these.
(d) She flirts with Dimitri.
4. What does Rose get from her mother for Christmas?
(a) A pendant.
(b) A stone.
(c) A book.
(d) A charm.
5. Who challenges Rose to a competition during the winter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rose see when she is pulled into Lissa's mind after her run in with Mia?
2. How many Strigoi worked to kill the Badica family?
3. Where in the Badica house is a message left?
4. Why did Rose run away from her school?
5. What are molnijas?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lissa give Rose for Christmas?
2. Why did Rose spend so much time away from her school?
3. How are Rose and Lissa connected?
4. How do dhampir women have babies?
5. What causes Rose to accuse Dimitri of something during their training session after the run in with Mia?
6. What does Rose ask her mother about while training with her?
7. Why is Tasha important to the plot?
8. What is St, Vladimir's Academy meant for?
9. What made Rose so interested in Dimitri?
10. How is Rose injured while training with her mother?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)