|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mason die?
(a) He is poisoned.
(b) His blood is drained.
(c) He is shot.
(d) His neck is snapped.
2. Where does Rose go when she realizes Mason is missing?
(d) New York.
3. Who gave Rose the dress she wears to the formal dinner?
4. What kind of being is Isaiah?
5. What does Dimitri do at the very end of the book?
(a) Write a letter.
(b) Leave the school.
(c) Punch Adrian.
(d) Kiss Rose.
6. What kind of weapon does a human attack with?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A mace bottle.
(d) A tazer.
7. What weapon is used against Isaiah?
(a) An arrow.
(b) A stake.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
8. How does Rose get by the guard when she escapes the ski lodge?
(a) She puts the guard to sleep.
(b) She waits for the guard to read his magazine.
(c) She knocks out the guard.
(d) She has Christian trick the guard.
9. What does Mia say she wants to use her magical element for?
(a) To change the world.
(b) To fight Strigoi.
(c) To save innocent people.
(d) To avenge her mother's death.
10. Who sent Rose her package?
11. What does Rose say about Mia's magic element?
(a) It is useless as a defense.
(b) It is for demonstration only.
(c) It is the strongest.
(d) It is unpredictable.
12. What kind of being is Adrian?
13. Who invites Mia to the party?
14. How does Rose find out about where the Strigoi murderers have been tracked to?
(a) She hears Janine and Tasha talking about it.
(b) Dimitri tells her.
(c) There is a note in her package.
(d) She reads it in the news.
15. What does Rose tell Mason to do if trouble breaks out?
(a) Fight tooth and nail.
(b) Use his invisibility.
(c) Hide and protect himself.
(d) Take the others and leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Rose to the formal dinner?
2. How is Christian being taught to use his magic element?
3. Why is Rose so rude to Tasha at the ski lodge?
4. What weapon does Rose use against Elena?
5. What is Mia's magic element?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)