|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adrian give Rose after the attack?
2. How many items from her package does Rose keep?
3. Why does Rose go to Mason's room after the formal dinner?
(a) To tell him they can't date.
(b) To seduce him.
(c) To vent her feelings about her mother.
(d) To admit her feelings for him.
4. What does Rose ask of Mason while at the party?
(a) To ski with her.
(b) To hit Mia.
(c) To protect her from Adrian.
(d) To have sex with her.
5. Who invites Rose to the formal dinner?
6. Where have the Strigoi murderers been tracked to?
(d) New York.
7. Who is with Adrian when Rose comes to talk about her package?
8. Who kills Mason?
9. Why doesn't Dimitri choose to be Tasha's guardian?
(a) He likes working for Lissa.
(b) He is in love with Rose.
(c) He feels she doesn't need one.
(d) He wants to stay at the school.
10. Why won't Mason do what Rose wants at the party?
(a) She is drunk.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) It is against the rules.
11. Where is Adrian's party held?
(a) A club.
(b) A ski shack.
(c) A hotel suite.
(d) A cave.
12. Why is Rose so rude to Tasha at the ski lodge?
(a) She is jealous.
(b) She is embarrassed.
(c) She doesn't trust her.
(d) She looks down on her.
13. What does Rose thank Mia for after the attack is over?
(a) Using her water power.
(b) Giving her the gun.
(c) Sending a message to Dimitri.
(d) Staying hidden.
14. How does Rose get by the guard when she escapes the ski lodge?
(a) She puts the guard to sleep.
(b) She has Christian trick the guard.
(c) She waits for the guard to read his magazine.
(d) She knocks out the guard.
15. What does Tasha think the Moroi should learn?
(a) The Strigoi secrets.
(b) To rid themselves of weakness.
(c) To defend themselves.
(d) To use magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of being is Isaiah?
2. Who tells Rose what happened to the Drozdov family?
3. What is Adrian's power?
4. Who uses a weapon against Isaiah?
5. What does Adrian want Lissa to stop doing?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)