Prologue and Chapters 1-2
• In the prologue, Rose tells about the 3 different kinds of vampires. Strigoi are traditional vampires who must drink blood.
• Moroi are still living, but have magical powers. Dhampirs and half human half Strigoi. Many of them train to be guardians of royal vampire families.
• Rose is at Vladimir Academy to train to be the guardian of Lissa, her best friend, and the girl who raised her from the dead when she was hit by a car.
• Rose has been away from the school for 2 years protecting Lissa, who was kidnapped for her healing powers.
• Lissa's magic has been getting stronger, and she thinks her depression medication may no longer be working.
• Rose goes with Dimitri, her trainer, to take her guardian qualifier test. She is in love with Dimitri, but since they are to be Lissa's guardians, cannot be together.
• At the house meant...
This section contains 1,466 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)