|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Louie agree to give Hildy for an IOU?
(a) Two hundred and fifty dollars.
(b) One hundred dollars.
(c) One hundred and fifty dollars.
(d) Two hundred dollars.
2. What reason does Mollie give for seeing Williams before the shooting?
(a) She had something to give him.
(b) He looked unhappy.
(c) They met each other by accident.
(d) He asked her to see him.
3. What is Peggy doing as she goes to leave in Act 2, Part 5?
(c) Ignoring Hildy.
4. What is the sheriff's reaction to the news of Hildy leaving the paper?
(a) He thinks it is good riddance.
(b) He says that he already knows.
(c) He doesn't believe it.
(d) He changes the subject.
5. What character's actions earlier in the play are similar to Burns' actions with Bensinger in Act 3, Part 1?
(c) The mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1, Part 2, what do some of the reporters think Louie is lacking?
2. What is Woodenshoes being sent to get for the reporters in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Who brings Mrs. Grant, Peggy's mother, in during Act 2, Part 2?
4. What is the signal that Williams is safe, according to Burns at the beginning of Act 3, Part 1?
5. What best describes Hildy's state of mind at the end of Act 2, Part1?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)