|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hildy say owns the company he will be working for?
(a) His girlfriend's father.
(b) His girlfriend's brother.
(c) His girlfriend's cousin.
(d) His girlfriend's uncle.
2. According to Louie, what crashes into a police car in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) Another police car.
(b) A bus.
(c) A train.
(d) A cab.
3. What is Peggy doing as she goes to leave in Act 2, Part 5?
(c) Ignoring Hildy.
4. What is it about Hildy's story that causes Burns and Hildy to argue in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) There is no mention of the paper in the first paragraph.
(b) There is no mention of Burns in the story.
(c) There is no mention of the paper in the title.
(d) There is no mention of the paper in the ending paragraph.
5. What does Kruger ask will happen as a result of Williams's escape?
(a) There will be more murders.
(b) The sheriff will be fired.
(c) There will be a socialist uprising.
(d) The mayor will close the train station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Williams' escape from jail indicate for Hildy?
2. What is Woodenshoes being sent to get for the reporters in Act 1, Part 2?
3. Who brings Mrs. Grant, Peggy's mother, in during Act 2, Part 2?
4. What does Hildy admit to Peggy during their argument in Act 2, Part 5?
5. What does Kruger report the senator has called for in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)