|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Bond been moved to the honeymoon suite?
(a) It is the only room left
(b) So he can hold meetings
(c) For protection
(d) His association with Kerim
2. Who are the faceless ones working for?
(a) The Koreans
(b) The Greeks
(c) The Chinese
(d) The Russians
3. Who does Bond interrogate after Kerim's death?
(a) The ticket inspector
(b) The passengers
(c) The train driver
4. Why do the gypsies hesitate to allow Bond into the compound?
(a) They are having a gypsy festival
(b) They have a fight scheduled
(c) He has no gypsy blood
(d) He is a spy
5. Who invades the gypsy compound?
(b) The faceless ones
(c) Greek gangsters
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bond wait for Tatiana?
2. What room has Bond been moved to in his hotel?
3. What did the Russian use to kill Kerim?
4. What does Klebb try to scratch Bond with?
5. What does the Russian try to do when he can find his passport?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the fight between the gypsies and the faceless ones
2. Why did Kerim make Bond visit so public?
3. What does Grant's say is the Russian's plot?
4. How does Bond kill Grant?
5. What new information does the gypsy give Kerim?
6. Why does Bond think the man is not mentally competent?
7. What is Nash's real identity?
8. Summarize the novel.
9. How does Kerim kill the faceless one's leader?
10. What does Kerim tell Bond in the corridor?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)