|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Grant have to meet Klebb?
(a) A hotel
(b) A cafe
(c) A restaurant
(d) A carpark
2. Who does Bond telephone?
(b) His housekeeper
(c) Miss Moneypenny
3. What does Bond move in the way of Grant's bullet?
(a) His wallet
(b) His gun
(c) His book
(d) His cigarette case
4. What room has Bond been moved to in his hotel?
(a) The Elvis room
(b) The honeymoon suite
(c) The Presidential suite
(d) The river suite
5. What does Bond have all over his body when he wakes up?
(a) A rash
(b) Bug bites
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Kerim seen board the train?
2. How does the group of Russians watch Bond and Tatiana in bed?
3. Who watches Bond and Tatiana spend the night together?
4. What group does Kerim say the man on the scooter was from?
5. What is the name of the leader of the local MI5 offices?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the fight between Bond and Klebb?
2. What does Bond think of Darko Kerim?
3. What new information does the gypsy give Kerim?
4. Why does Bond think the man is not mentally competent?
5. What does Kerim tell Bond in the corridor?
6. Why does the gypsy allow Bond to stay and see the fight?
7. Summarize the novel.
8. What causes Bond to turn around?
9. How does Bond persuade Tatiana to get the code machine?
10. How does Bond kill Grant?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)