|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Tatiana and Bond have lunch with?
(a) General G
2. What has Kerim stolen from one of the Russians?
(a) His ticket
(b) His gun
(c) His cigarettes
(d) His wallet
3. Where does Bond wait for Tatiana?
(a) Outside the MI5 base
(b) Outside the Orient Express
(c) Outside the hotel
(d) Outside Kerim's house
4. Who does Bond interrogate after Kerim's death?
(a) The ticket inspector
(b) The train driver
(d) The passengers
5. Who does the gypsy say put a bomb in his office?
(b) The leader of SMERSH
(d) The leader of the faceless ones
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the faceless ones done to Kerim's office the day before?
2. What is the fight between the two women interrupted by?
3. Where does Kerim want to get rid of the Russians?
4. Where does Bond eventually find Tatiana?
5. Who do the faceless ones come to the gypsy compound to kill?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the fight between the gypsies and the faceless ones
2. What is Nash's real identity?
3. What does Kerim tell Bond in the corridor?
4. What happens to the Russians when they reach the Turkish border?
5. What new information does the gypsy give Kerim?
6. How does Bond find out the man looking at him is a British agent?
7. Why does the gypsy hesitate to let Bond into the compound?
8. What impression does Tatiana make on Bond when he sees her for the first time?
9. Describe the fight between Bond and Klebb?
10. How does Bond persuade Tatiana to get the code machine?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)