|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What race is Kerim's friend?
2. Why does Tatiana want to take the Orient?
(a) It is more romantic
(b) It is faster
(c) It is safer
(d) It is more fun
3. What has Kerim stolen from one of the Russians?
(a) His wallet
(b) His ticket
(c) His gun
(d) His cigarettes
4. Where does Kerim spy on the Russians from?
(a) A tunnel
(b) A tower
(c) A helicopter
(d) A satelite
5. What does the Russian try to do when he can find his passport?
(a) Pull out his gun
(c) Bribe the official
(d) Show his Russian ID
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Tatiana give for taking Bond back to their room?
2. Where does the chauffeur take Bond?
3. What is Tatiana's new name on the passport?
4. What does Klebb try to scratch Bond with?
5. What does Klebb have hidden in her boot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the Russians when they reach the Turkish border?
2. Why does Kerim not trust Tatiana?
3. What do Bond and Tatiana do when the train stops for a few hours?
4. What is Kerim's plan to get rid of the Russians?
5. How does Bond persuade Tatiana to get the code machine?
6. Why does the gypsy hesitate to let Bond into the compound?
7. Summarize the novel.
8. What impression does Tatiana make on Bond when he sees her for the first time?
9. How does Bond upset Tatiana?
10. How does Klebb defeat Bond?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)