|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bond telephone?
(b) His housekeeper
(c) Miss Moneypenny
2. How does Kerim say he intends to kill the faceless one's leader?
(a) With a bomb
(b) With a knife
(c) In water
(d) In cold blood
3. What is Bond's new name on his passport?
(a) David Somerset
(b) Peter Davison
(c) Vito Vitalli
(d) Frederick Tombs
4. What is Kerim's friend supposed to give him information about?
(a) A bomb
(b) The faceless ones
(c) The Turkish government
(d) The Turkish police
5. What is the name of the leader of the local MI5 offices?
(a) Hildo Suker
(b) Davor Gott
(c) Darko Kerim
(d) Jacob Serum
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the faceless ones working for?
2. Who was Grant supposed to meet after he killed Bond?
3. Who does Bond discover is dead the next morning?
4. Why is Tatiana offended by Bond?
5. What has Kerim stolen from one of the Russians?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bond see when he looks through the periscope?
2. What has Kerim arranged for Bond and Tatiana?
3. What does Kerim tell Bond in the corridor?
4. How does Bond kill Grant?
5. What new information does the gypsy give Kerim?
6. Describe the fight between the gypsies and the faceless ones
7. What is Nash's real identity?
8. Why did Kerim make Bond visit so public?
9. What happens to the Russians when they reach the Turkish border?
10. Who does Kerim say followed Bond the previous night?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)