|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the agent related to Kerim?
(a) His brother
(b) His son
(c) His cousin
(d) His son in law
2. Who does Bond discover is dead the next morning?
3. What is the article about that the man shows Bond in the newspaper?
(a) An explosion in Istanbul
(b) An explosion in London
(c) James Bond
(d) The death of Kerim
4. Why do the gypsies hesitate to allow Bond into the compound?
(a) He has no gypsy blood
(b) They are having a gypsy festival
(c) He is a spy
(d) They have a fight scheduled
5. Why does Bond think the man is not mentally competent?
(a) He stutters
(b) He is clumsy
(c) He forgot his gun
(d) He is unconfident
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bond stand guard over at night?
2. Why does Kerim want Bond to leave the train?
3. Who killed Kerim?
4. Where does the chauffeur take Bond?
5. Where does Kerim's son take Bond and Tatiana?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Grant's say is the Russian's plot?
2. What does Bond think of Darko Kerim?
3. Why does Tatiana refuse to take a plane?
4. How does Klebb defeat Bond?
5. What impression does Tatiana make on Bond when he sees her for the first time?
6. Why does Bond think the man is not mentally competent?
7. How does Bond find out the man looking at him is a British agent?
8. What causes Bond to turn around?
9. How does Bond persuade Tatiana to get the code machine?
10. Who does Kerim say followed Bond the previous night?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)