|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bond think the man who seems interested in him is?
(a) A CIA agent
(b) A KGB agent
(c) M's reinforcement
(d) An assasssin
2. Where does Bond wait for Tatiana?
(a) Outside the Orient Express
(b) Outside the MI5 base
(c) Outside the hotel
(d) Outside Kerim's house
3. What does Klebb try to scratch Bond with?
(a) Her finger nails
(b) Kntting needles
(c) Sewing needles
4. Why does Bond think the man is not mentally competent?
(a) He is unconfident
(b) He is clumsy
(c) He forgot his gun
(d) He stutters
5. What does Bond have all over his body when he wakes up?
(c) A rash
(d) Bug bites
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the faceless man try to escape through?
2. What is the name of the leader of the local MI5 offices?
3. Where does Bond eventually find Tatiana?
4. Why does Kerim want Bond to leave the train?
5. Who does Bond discover is dead the next morning?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)