|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bond telephone?
(a) Miss Moneypenny
(b) His housekeeper
2. Who has also joined Bond and Tatiana aboard the train?
(c) General G
3. Where does Bond eventually find Tatiana?
(a) Under the train
(b) Aboard the train
(c) In the toilets
(d) In the hotel lobby
4. What does the faceless man try to escape through?
(a) A hidden door in a billboard
(b) A tunnel
(c) A trapdoor
(d) A hidden door in a bookcase
5. What is Tatiana's new name on the passport?
(a) Davina Goodchild
(b) Jane Root
(c) Caroline Somerset
(d) Anita Buckingham
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Tatiana give for taking Bond back to their room?
2. What does Bond feel overwhelmed by?
3. Who does the gypsy say put a bomb in his office?
4. What group does Kerim say the man on the scooter was from?
5. Who does Bond manage to save from death?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kerim die?
2. What causes Bond to turn around?
3. What does Kerim tell Bond in the corridor?
4. How does Kerim spy on the Russians?
5. Why does the gypsy hesitate to let Bond into the compound?
6. What does Grant's say is the Russian's plot?
7. How does Bond kill Grant?
8. How does Bond persuade Tatiana to get the code machine?
9. What is Kerim's plan to get rid of the Russians?
10. What does Bond think of Darko Kerim?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)