|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kerim's son take Bond and Tatiana?
(a) An underground lair
(b) A hotel
(c) A restaurant
(d) His apartment
2. Who has Kerim seen board the train?
(a) Faceless ones
(c) Three Russians
3. What room has Bond been moved to in his hotel?
(a) The Presidential suite
(b) The Elvis room
(c) The river suite
(d) The honeymoon suite
4. Who does Bond discover is dead the next morning?
5. Who do the faceless ones come to the gypsy compound to kill?
(a) The gypsy leader
(d) Kerim's friend
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fight between the two women interrupted by?
2. How does the man prove to Bond he is a British agent?
3. When does Tatiana say she will steal the machine?
4. What is Kerim's friend supposed to give him information about?
5. How does Bond kill Kerim's attacker?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bond persuade Tatiana to get the code machine?
2. What is Nash's real identity?
3. Summarize the novel.
4. Why does the gypsy hesitate to let Bond into the compound?
5. What impression does Tatiana make on Bond when he sees her for the first time?
6. How does Bond upset Tatiana?
7. Describe the fight between the gypsies and the faceless ones
8. How does Kerim spy on the Russians?
9. Why did Kerim make Bond visit so public?
10. What does Grant's say is the Russian's plot?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)