|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the faceless ones working for?
(a) The Greeks
(b) The Chinese
(c) The Russians
(d) The Koreans
2. Who do Tatiana and Bond have lunch with?
(b) General G
3. What is the article about that the man shows Bond in the newspaper?
(a) An explosion in London
(b) The death of Kerim
(c) An explosion in Istanbul
(d) James Bond
4. Who does Kerim not trust?
5. Why does Kerim want Bond to leave the train?
(a) He think Tatiana is an assassin
(b) The train is too slow
(c) He think there is a plot against him
(d) He is scared of trains
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the chauffeur take Bond?
2. What is the first thing Bond does at his hotel?
3. Why does Bond feel more relaxed in this chapter?
4. What is Kerim's friend supposed to give him information about?
5. What has Kerim stolen from one of the Russians?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kerim not trust Tatiana?
2. How does Kerim die?
3. How does Bond kill Grant?
4. How does Kerim spy on the Russians?
5. Who does Kerim say followed Bond the previous night?
6. Why did Kerim make Bond visit so public?
7. Describe the fight between Bond and Klebb?
8. What happens to the Russians when they reach the Turkish border?
9. What does Bond see when he looks through the periscope?
10. Describe the fight between the gypsies and the faceless ones
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)