|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kerim have to apologize to?
(c) The Russians
(d) The gypsies
2. Who do Bond and Kerin compare notes on?
(d) General G
3. Where does Kerim's son take Bond and Tatiana?
(a) His apartment
(b) A hotel
(c) An underground lair
(d) A restaurant
4. Whose home does Kerim take Bond to?
(a) A Turkish politician's
(b) The faceless one's leader
(d) A Turkish businessman's
5. Who killed Kerim?
(b) The third Russian
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bond interrogate after Kerim's death?
2. Who invades the gypsy compound?
3. Why is Tatiana offended by Bond?
4. What is the name of the leader of the local MI5 offices?
5. When does Tatiana say she will steal the machine?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bond persuade Tatiana to get the code machine?
2. What does Bond think of Darko Kerim?
3. How does Bond upset Tatiana?
4. What has Kerim arranged for Bond and Tatiana?
5. What impression does Tatiana make on Bond when he sees her for the first time?
6. Who does Kerim say followed Bond the previous night?
7. Why does Bond think the man is not mentally competent?
8. What causes Bond to turn around?
9. What does Grant's say is the Russian's plot?
10. What is Kerim's plan to get rid of the Russians?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)