|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bond interrogate after Kerim's death?
(a) The train driver
(b) The passengers
(c) The ticket inspector
2. Who does Bond find lying naked in his bed?
(c) A gypsy girl
(d) Tiffany Case
3. What does Kerim try to talk Bond into doing?
(a) Going back to Turkey
(b) Killing Tatiana
(c) Leaving the train
(d) Leaving his job
4. What does Bond feel overwhelmed by?
(a) Turkish food
(b) Turkish women
(c) Kerim's hospitality
(d) Seeing Tatiana
5. What does Kerim tell Bond about at lunch?
(a) His marriage
(c) His childhood
(d) His job
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Tatiana give for taking Bond back to their room?
2. Who does Bond meet after breakfast?
3. What does Bond have all over his body when he wakes up?
4. How does Kerim say he intends to kill the faceless one's leader?
5. Who does the gypsy say put a bomb in his office?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kerim kill the faceless one's leader?
2. Describe the fight between the gypsies and the faceless ones
3. What does Kerim tell Bond in the corridor?
4. What causes Bond to turn around?
5. How does Bond find out the man looking at him is a British agent?
6. What does Bond think of Darko Kerim?
7. Why does Kerim not trust Tatiana?
8. What impression does Tatiana make on Bond when he sees her for the first time?
9. How does Bond kill Grant?
10. Why does the gypsy hesitate to let Bond into the compound?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)