|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mistake does Nash make at dinner?
(a) He orders Bond the wrong food
(b) He speaks the wrong language to the waiter
(c) He spills Tatiana's drink
(d) He spills Bond's drink
2. Why does Bond feel more relaxed in this chapter?
(a) The Russians are gone
(b) Tatiana has kissed him
(c) He has had a sleep
(d) He has had a drink
3. Who are the faceless ones working for?
(a) The Russians
(b) The Koreans
(c) The Chinese
(d) The Greeks
4. What excuse does Tatiana give for taking Bond back to their room?
(a) They have to unpack
(b) They need to hide
(c) He is tired
(d) She is tired
5. Who does Nash say is staying next to Tatiana and Bond?
(a) A Scottish actor
(b) A famous singer
(c) A Russian operative
(d) A member of the faceless ones
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond feel overwhelmed by?
2. Who does Kerim not trust?
3. Who killed Kerim?
4. What does Bond promise to do if they allow him to watch the fight?
5. What is the first thing Bond does at his hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the fight between the gypsies and the faceless ones
2. Why did Kerim make Bond visit so public?
3. Describe the fight between Bond and Klebb?
4. How does Bond kill Grant?
5. What happens to the Russians when they reach the Turkish border?
6. How does Klebb defeat Bond?
7. Why does Bond think the man is not mentally competent?
8. How does Kerim kill the faceless one's leader?
9. How does Bond upset Tatiana?
10. Why does the gypsy hesitate to let Bond into the compound?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)