|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Kerim want Bond to leave the train?
(a) The train is too slow
(b) He think Tatiana is an assassin
(c) He is scared of trains
(d) He think there is a plot against him
2. Who does Bond find lying naked in his bed?
(a) Tiffany Case
(b) A gypsy girl
3. Who does Bond interrogate after Kerim's death?
(b) The train driver
(c) The ticket inspector
(d) The passengers
4. Who do Tatiana and Bond have lunch with?
(a) General G
5. What is Grant's title at SMERSH?
(a) Chief of Staff
(b) Captain Death
(c) Chief Coldheart
(d) Chief Executioner
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klebb have hidden in her boot?
2. Who killed Kerim?
3. How does Bond kill Kerim's attacker?
4. Who does Nash say is staying next to Tatiana and Bond?
5. What does Bond promise to do if they allow him to watch the fight?
Short Essay Questions
1. What impression does Tatiana make on Bond when he sees her for the first time?
2. Why does Bond think the man is not mentally competent?
3. What causes Bond to turn around?
4. Why does the gypsy hesitate to let Bond into the compound?
5. Who does Kerim say followed Bond the previous night?
6. What is Kerim's plan to get rid of the Russians?
7. Summarize the novel.
8. How does Bond find out the man looking at him is a British agent?
9. How does Klebb defeat Bond?
10. What does Grant's say is the Russian's plot?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)