|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the gun hidden that Bond shoots Grant with?
(a) A book
(b) A beer bottle
(c) A suitcase
(d) A notebook
2. Where does Bond wait for Tatiana?
(a) Outside the Orient Express
(b) Outside the hotel
(c) Outside Kerim's house
(d) Outside the MI5 base
3. What is the only way Kerim could have sneaked Bond into the country?
(a) Over the Greek frontier
(b) Over the Cypriot frontier
(c) Military jet
(d) By sea
4. When does Tatiana say she will steal the machine?
(a) In the morning
(b) The following week
(c) At midnight
(d) In three days
5. What does the faceless man try to escape through?
(a) A trapdoor
(b) A tunnel
(c) A hidden door in a billboard
(d) A hidden door in a bookcase
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bond kill Kerim's attacker?
2. Where does Kerim want to get rid of the Russians?
3. How does the man prove to Bond he is a British agent?
4. Who was Grant supposed to meet after he killed Bond?
5. Where does Bond go to after the gypsy compound?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Kerim not trust Tatiana?
2. Why does Tatiana refuse to take a plane?
3. Describe the fight between the gypsies and the faceless ones
4. Why does Bond think the man is not mentally competent?
5. What does Bond see when he looks through the periscope?
6. How does Klebb defeat Bond?
7. What new information does the gypsy give Kerim?
8. What impression does Tatiana make on Bond when he sees her for the first time?
9. What causes Bond to turn around?
10. What does Kerim tell Bond in the corridor?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)