|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bond discover is dead the next morning?
2. Who does the gypsy say put a bomb in his office?
(a) The leader of SMERSH
(b) The leader of the faceless ones
3. What does Bond initially ask Tatiana about?
(a) The coding machine
(b) Her life in Russia
(c) Why she loves him
(d) Her personal life
4. What is the British agent's name?
5. Why does Bond say that he and Tatiana have to leave the train early?
(a) They have to meet a dear friend
(b) They forgot their luggage
(c) Tatiana is ill
(d) They forgot their passports
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bond telephone?
2. What group does Kerim say the man on the scooter was from?
3. What does Bond promise to do if they allow him to watch the fight?
4. Why does Kerim want Bond to leave the train?
5. Who is the fight between?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Kerim's plan to get rid of the Russians?
2. How does Bond upset Tatiana?
3. What does Kerim tell Bond in the corridor?
4. How does Kerim die?
5. How does Klebb defeat Bond?
6. Describe the fight between Bond and Klebb?
7. How does Bond find out the man looking at him is a British agent?
8. What causes Bond to turn around?
9. Why does Kerim not trust Tatiana?
10. How does Kerim spy on the Russians?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)