|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room has Bond been moved to in his hotel?
(a) The honeymoon suite
(b) The Presidential suite
(c) The river suite
(d) The Elvis room
2. What did the Russian use to kill Kerim?
(a) A knife
(b) A bayonet
(c) A machete
(d) A sword
3. Why does Bond feel more relaxed in this chapter?
(a) The Russians are gone
(b) He has had a drink
(c) Tatiana has kissed him
(d) He has had a sleep
4. What is Grant's title at SMERSH?
(a) Chief of Staff
(b) Captain Death
(c) Chief Coldheart
(d) Chief Executioner
5. How does the group of Russians watch Bond and Tatiana in bed?
(a) Through a periscope
(b) Through a hole in a painting
(c) Through a mirror above the bed
(d) With a mircoscopic camera
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tatiana want to take the Orient?
2. Where does Bond go to after the gypsy compound?
3. Who does Bond think the man who seems interested in him is?
4. Who invades the gypsy compound?
5. What race is Kerim's friend?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tatiana refuse to take a plane?
2. Why does the gypsy allow Bond to stay and see the fight?
3. How does Klebb defeat Bond?
4. Why does the gypsy hesitate to let Bond into the compound?
5. Why did Kerim make Bond visit so public?
6. Why does Kerim not trust Tatiana?
7. How does Bond kill Grant?
8. How does Bond find out the man looking at him is a British agent?
9. Who does Kerim say followed Bond the previous night?
10. What do Bond and Tatiana do when the train stops for a few hours?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)