|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Bond does at his hotel?
(a) Has dinner
(b) Has a bath
(c) Falls asleep
(d) Calls M
2. How does Kerim say he intends to kill the faceless one's leader?
(a) In cold blood
(b) With a knife
(c) With a bomb
(d) In water
3. Who does Bond telephone?
(a) His housekeeper
(c) Miss Moneypenny
4. What has Kerim already arranged for Bond and the girl?
(a) A wedding
(b) Passports and tickets
(c) A helicopter
(d) A honeymoon suite
5. Who does Bond manage to save from death?
(c) The faceone's leader
(d) Kerim's gypsy friend
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Grant have to meet Klebb?
2. What room has Bond been moved to in his hotel?
3. What is the only way Kerim could have sneaked Bond into the country?
4. Whose home does Kerim take Bond to?
5. What is Tatiana's new name on the passport?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the gypsy allow Bond to stay and see the fight?
2. What has Kerim arranged for Bond and Tatiana?
3. How does Bond kill Grant?
4. What does Bond see when he looks through the periscope?
5. How does Bond persuade Tatiana to get the code machine?
6. Who does Kerim say followed Bond the previous night?
7. What does Grant's say is the Russian's plot?
8. How does Bond upset Tatiana?
9. Describe the fight between the gypsies and the faceless ones
10. How does Kerim kill the faceless one's leader?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)