|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bond go to after the gypsy compound?
(a) His hotel
(b) A cafe
(c) A swimming pool
(d) A gym
2. What does Klebb have hidden in her boot?
(a) A bomb
(b) Posionous gas
(c) A gun
(d) A knife
3. Why did choose the hotel?
(a) He does not like big name hotels
(b) He can do what he wants
(c) He feels safer
(d) It has a good bar
4. Why is Tatiana offended by Bond?
(a) He is too personal
(b) He does not look at her body
(c) He turns to business straight away
(d) He is too shy
5. Who does Bond find in the appointed meeting place?
(a) A youg girl
(c) An old woman
(d) General G
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the leader of the local MI5 offices?
2. Who are the faceless ones working for?
3. Who does Bond manage to save from death?
4. Who has also joined Bond and Tatiana aboard the train?
5. Who invades the gypsy compound?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bond persuade Tatiana to get the code machine?
2. Summarize the novel.
3. What do Bond and Tatiana do when the train stops for a few hours?
4. How does Klebb defeat Bond?
5. What has Kerim arranged for Bond and Tatiana?
6. Why does the gypsy hesitate to let Bond into the compound?
7. What causes Bond to turn around?
8. How does Bond kill Grant?
9. What impression does Tatiana make on Bond when he sees her for the first time?
10. Why did Kerim make Bond visit so public?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)