|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has also joined Bond and Tatiana aboard the train?
(b) General G
2. What is the article about that the man shows Bond in the newspaper?
(a) The death of Kerim
(b) James Bond
(c) An explosion in Istanbul
(d) An explosion in London
3. Who does Bond discover is dead the next morning?
4. Who do Tatiana and Bond have lunch with?
(d) General G
5. What group does Kerim say the man on the scooter was from?
(a) The danger mice
(b) The faceless ones
(c) The mad ones
(d) The red ones
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tatiana's new name on the passport?
2. Who was Grant supposed to meet after he killed Bond?
3. Where does Bond go to after the gypsy compound?
4. Who does Bond find lying naked in his bed?
5. Who does Bond telephone?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Klebb defeat Bond?
2. How does Kerim spy on the Russians?
3. Summarize the novel.
4. What is Kerim's plan to get rid of the Russians?
5. What causes Bond to turn around?
6. How does Kerim kill the faceless one's leader?
7. How does Bond persuade Tatiana to get the code machine?
8. What has Kerim arranged for Bond and Tatiana?
9. Describe the fight between the gypsies and the faceless ones
10. What does Kerim tell Bond in the corridor?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)