|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tatiana offended by Bond?
(a) He is too shy
(b) He is too personal
(c) He does not look at her body
(d) He turns to business straight away
2. What is the first thing Bond does at his hotel?
(a) Falls asleep
(b) Has dinner
(c) Calls M
(d) Has a bath
3. Who does Kerim not trust?
4. How does Kerim say he intends to kill the faceless one's leader?
(a) With a knife
(b) With a bomb
(c) In cold blood
(d) In water
5. Who does Bond meet after breakfast?
(a) The hotel manager
(d) His chauffeur
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the faceless ones working for?
2. Who does Bond manage to save from death?
3. What does Kerim intend to steal from another Russian?
4. Who does Bond think the man who seems interested in him is?
5. Where is the gun hidden that Bond shoots Grant with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bond find out the man looking at him is a British agent?
2. Summarize the novel.
3. Who does Kerim say followed Bond the previous night?
4. What do Bond and Tatiana do when the train stops for a few hours?
5. Describe the fight between the gypsies and the faceless ones
6. How does Bond persuade Tatiana to get the code machine?
7. What impression does Tatiana make on Bond when he sees her for the first time?
8. What new information does the gypsy give Kerim?
9. How does Kerim die?
10. Why does Kerim not trust Tatiana?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)