|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the British agent's name?
2. Where does Bond wait for Tatiana?
(a) Outside Kerim's house
(b) Outside the Orient Express
(c) Outside the MI5 base
(d) Outside the hotel
3. Why do the gypsies hesitate to allow Bond into the compound?
(a) They are having a gypsy festival
(b) He is a spy
(c) He has no gypsy blood
(d) They have a fight scheduled
4. What did the Russian use to kill Kerim?
(a) A machete
(b) A bayonet
(c) A knife
(d) A sword
5. What does Bond kill Grant with?
(a) A knife
(b) A dart
(c) A gun
(d) His fists
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bond go to after the gypsy compound?
2. What race is Kerim's friend?
3. What is Bond's new name on his passport?
4. Who is the fight between?
5. How does the man prove to Bond he is a British agent?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Kerim say followed Bond the previous night?
2. Why does Kerim not trust Tatiana?
3. How does Kerim die?
4. What does Grant's say is the Russian's plot?
5. Summarize the novel.
6. Describe the fight between the gypsies and the faceless ones
7. How does Klebb defeat Bond?
8. How does Bond persuade Tatiana to get the code machine?
9. What happens to the Russians when they reach the Turkish border?
10. What does Bond see when he looks through the periscope?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)