|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Grant participate in in the Royal Corps?
2. What has Tatiana agreed to hand over in exchange for seeing Bond?
(a) A Spektor machine
(b) A lazer torch
(c) A heavily armored Lada car
(d) Her Russian passport
3. What is the name of the SMERSH leader?
(a) General G
(b) Major H
(c) Jock Freund
(d) Colonel C
4. Why does Kronsteen say he did not leave the chess game earlier?
(a) It was unnecessary
(b) It would have been rude
(c) It would have lost him money
(d) It would have broken his cover
5. What drink does Klebb offer Tatiana?
(b) White wine
Short Answer Questions
1. What country was Grant's mother from?
2. What will place will Kronstreen be champion if he wins the match?
3. What does Bond's housekeeper complain about?
4. What is the name of the woman Bond was rumored to be engaged to?
5. Which of the the following do the committee suggest as a potential target?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Tatiana frightened in this chapter?
2. What is the meeting SMERSH is holding about?
3. How does General G begin preparing for Bond's death?
4. How does Klebb prove Grant's strength?
5. Why is Bond briefly worried about the salesman?
6. How does Kronsteen react when he receives the message from SMERSH?
7. What is Kronsteen's excuse for staying to finish the chess match?
8. What does Klebb say is Tatiana's mission?
9. What is SMERSH?
10. Why did Grant join the Russian's?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)