|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the only thing that could satisfy Grant's intense feelings as a teenager?
2. How did Grant have to prove himself to the Russian government?
(a) He had to undergo torture
(b) He had to meet the President
(c) He had to go on a mission
(d) He had to kill his family
3. Where is the man sunbathing?
(a) A roof top
(b) A park
(c) The beach
(d) A swimming pool
4. What has Tatiana agreed to hand over in exchange for seeing Bond?
(a) A Spektor machine
(b) A heavily armored Lada car
(c) A lazer torch
(d) Her Russian passport
5. What is Donavan Grant's job at SMERSH?
(c) Hired killer
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does General G think Bond is a good suggestion?
2. What country was Grant's mother from?
3. What does Kronsteen accept before he leaves the room?
4. What is the name of MI5's leader?
5. Who does Klebb invite into her office to meet Kronsteen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Bond briefly worried about the salesman?
2. Why does General G think it is pointless to go after M?
3. How did Grant's murderous desires create problems for him?
4. Describe Grant's upbringing.
5. Why does General G think it is a good idea to kill Bond?
6. How did Grant prove himself to the Soviets?
7. What is the meeting SMERSH is holding about?
8. What is Kronsteen's excuse for staying to finish the chess match?
9. What is Grant's current position with SMERSH?
10. What does Bond have to discuss at the meeting?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)