|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kronsteen plan have to ruin?
(a) American confidence
(b) American Intelligence
(c) Bond's reputation
(d) MI5's reputation
2. Why does Klebb hang up the phone quickly?
(a) She is in a hurry
(b) She hates talking on the phone
(c) All calls are recorded
(d) Someone walks into her office
3. What does Bond see following his car?
(a) A helicopter
(b) A bicycle
(c) A motorbike
(d) A motorscooter
4. Why is it not wise for a leader to speak up during a meeting?
(a) General G does not like people to disagree with him
(b) They all have a bomb under their chair
(c) MI5 listen into the meetings
(d) His words could come back to hurt him
5. What was the only thing that could satisfy Grant's intense feelings as a teenager?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Grant think the Russians should give him more money?
2. What is the name of MI5's leader?
3. What is SMERSH the secret branch of?
4. What countries government is MGB part of?
5. How did Grant have to prove himself to the Russian government?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bond have to discuss at the meeting?
2. Why does General G think it is pointless to go after M?
3. What has the Russian woman agreed to do in exchange for meeting Bond?
4. Why is Bond in a bad mood?
5. Why does Kronsteen want to introduce a woman to the plot?
6. Why can Kronsteen's opponent not win the chess match?
7. What does Klebb say is Tatiana's mission?
8. How did Grant's murderous desires create problems for him?
9. Why is the masseuse afraid of the man?
10. Why does General G think it is a good idea to kill Bond?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)