|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Bond and Kerin compare notes on?
(c) General G
2. Who has also joined Bond and Tatiana aboard the train?
(a) General G
3. Who does Kerim have to apologize to?
(c) The Russians
(d) The gypsies
4. What does Kerim intend to steal from another Russian?
(a) His bag
(b) His gun
(c) His passport
(d) His wallet
5. How does the group of Russians watch Bond and Tatiana in bed?
(a) Through a mirror above the bed
(b) Through a periscope
(c) With a mircoscopic camera
(d) Through a hole in a painting
6. Where does the chauffeur take Bond?
(a) Another hotel
(b) An army base
(c) The local MI5 station
(d) Russian offices
7. Where did Q hide Bond's knife?
(a) His pants leg
(b) His attache case
(c) His boot sole
(d) His wallet
8. Who does Bond find lying naked in his bed?
(a) A gypsy girl
(c) Tiffany Case
9. Why does Bond feel more relaxed in this chapter?
(a) Tatiana has kissed him
(b) The Russians are gone
(c) He has had a sleep
(d) He has had a drink
10. What has Kerim already arranged for Bond and the girl?
(a) Passports and tickets
(b) A honeymoon suite
(c) A wedding
(d) A helicopter
11. Why do the gypsies hesitate to allow Bond into the compound?
(a) He has no gypsy blood
(b) They are having a gypsy festival
(c) They have a fight scheduled
(d) He is a spy
12. What offer of M's does Bond refuse?
(a) To take another train
(b) To abort the mission
(c) To send more money
(d) To send another agent
13. Where did Grant have to meet Klebb?
(a) A carpark
(b) A restaurant
(c) A cafe
(d) A hotel
14. What does Kerim tell Bond about at lunch?
(a) His childhood
(c) His job
(d) His marriage
15. When does Tatiana say she will steal the machine?
(a) At midnight
(b) The following week
(c) In three days
(d) In the morning
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bond think the man who seems interested in him is?
2. What did the Russian use to kill Kerim?
3. What is the article about that the man shows Bond in the newspaper?
4. What does Kerim use to spy on the Russians?
5. Who does Bond discover is dead the next morning?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)