|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Grant go after the Royal Corps dismissed him?
(a) Soviet Secret Service
(b) American Secret Sevice
(c) The British Secret Service
(d) The Marines
2. What is SMERSH the secret branch of?
3. What will place will Kronstreen be champion if he wins the match?
(b) St. Petersburg
(c) The world
4. What country was Grant born in?
5. Who does Bond think the salesman could be?
(a) A spy
(b) An actor
(c) An assassin
(d) A student
6. Why is Bond currently living the easy life?
(a) He has had no missions
(b) He has been ordered to rest
(c) He is on holiday
(d) He has resigned from his position
7. What is the name of the beautiful woman the Russians decide to hire?
(a) Hana Ivanova
(b) Tatiana Romanova
(c) Helena Krabacova
(d) Sabina Safinova
8. What does Kronsteen think is the best way to get rid of Bond?
(a) To lure him to a Russian controlled country
(b) To shoot him in cold blood
(c) To hire someone close to him
(d) To bomb his car
9. Why does Kronsteen believe Klebb will not be head of her department for much longer?
(a) She has never married
(b) The authorities do not like her
(c) She waats to settle down and have a family
(d) She has shown western sympathies
10. What city does Tatiana live in?
(b) St. Petersburg
11. What does Klebb ask Tatiana questions about?
(a) Her sexual history
(b) Her parents
(c) Her city of birth
(d) Her Russian heritage
12. What did Grant offer his service to the Soviets as?
(a) A hired killer
(b) A presidential Aide
(c) A spy
(d) A body guard
13. Why is it not wise for a leader to speak up during a meeting?
(a) His words could come back to hurt him
(b) General G does not like people to disagree with him
(c) They all have a bomb under their chair
(d) MI5 listen into the meetings
14. What will happen to the masseuse if she tells anyone anything she overhears?
(a) She will be banished
(b) She will be executed
(c) She will be fired
(d) She will be jailed
15. What did Grant join when the police became suspicious of him?
(a) The IRA
(b) The Foreign Legion
(c) The KGB
(d) The Royal Corps
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Bond land in to connect to Istanbul?
2. What sport did Grant participate in in the Royal Corps?
3. What character do we meet for the for the first time at the beginning of this chapter?
4. What country was Grant's mother from?
5. Who does Kronsteen suggest they invite in on the plot?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)