|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the SMERSH leader?
(a) General G
(b) Major H
(c) Colonel C
(d) Jock Freund
2. Why is it not wise for a leader to speak up during a meeting?
(a) His words could come back to hurt him
(b) General G does not like people to disagree with him
(c) They all have a bomb under their chair
(d) MI5 listen into the meetings
3. Why does Klebb hang up the phone quickly?
(a) She hates talking on the phone
(b) All calls are recorded
(c) Someone walks into her office
(d) She is in a hurry
4. Why does Kronsteen think that Klebb is ruthless?
(a) She kills when she is bored
(b) She shoots people for being minutes late
(c) She killed her father
(d) She killed her boyfriend
5. Who designed Bond's suitcase?
(a) Q department
(b) G department
(c) X department
(d) M department
6. What does General G want Kronsteen to plan?
(a) Kennedy's death
(b) His new car
(c) Bond's death
(d) His new house
7. What is the name of the woman Bond was rumored to be engaged to?
(a) Tracy Drago
(b) Tiffany Case
(c) Honey Shovel
(d) Tatiana Romanova
8. What did Grant offer his service to the Soviets as?
(a) A spy
(b) A body guard
(c) A presidential Aide
(d) A hired killer
9. What does Tatiana have to entice Bond to do?
(a) Take her to Britain
(b) Marry her
(c) Kill himself
(d) Become a Russian spy
10. What was the only thing that could satisfy Grant's intense feelings as a teenager?
11. Why would there be little point in killing M?
(a) It would cause little turmoil
(b) M is about to retire
(c) M may not be real
(d) It would cause too much turmoil
12. What does Kronsteen accept before he leaves the room?
(a) His opponents hand
(c) A car
(d) His title
13. What is SMERSH's purpose?
(a) To plant bombs
(b) To execute Russia's enemies
(c) To spy on dissenters
(d) To develop plans for the Russian government
14. Who is the message from?
(c) General G
(d) General Y
15. Who has Miss Case returned to America to marry?
(a) An oil tycoon
(b) An American gangster
(c) An American politician
(d) A Marine Corp major
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does General G think Bond is a good suggestion?
2. What city does Grant have to fly to?
3. What did Grant join when the police became suspicious of him?
4. What country was Grant's mother from?
5. Which of the the following do the committee suggest as a potential target?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)