|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the the following do the committee suggest as a potential target?
(a) Sean Bean
(b) Jack Dodds
(c) James Bond
(d) Freddie Suggs
2. What is Tatiana's rank?
3. Who does Bond think the salesman could be?
(a) A spy
(b) An assassin
(c) A student
(d) An actor
4. Where does Tatiana and Klebb's meeting take place?
(a) Klebb's office
(b) A cafe
(c) Tatiana's barracks
(d) Klebb's apartment
5. Where did Grant go after the Royal Corps dismissed him?
(a) Soviet Secret Service
(b) The British Secret Service
(c) American Secret Sevice
(d) The Marines
6. Why does Kronsteen believe Klebb will not be head of her department for much longer?
(a) She has never married
(b) She waats to settle down and have a family
(c) She has shown western sympathies
(d) The authorities do not like her
7. Who does Kronsteen suggest they invite in on the plot?
(a) A musician
(b) A homosexual
(c) A beautiful woman
(d) A perverted killer
8. What would happen to Grant if he disobeyed orders?
(a) He would be killed
(b) He would be banished
(c) He would be tortured
(d) He would be jailed
9. What has Tatiana agreed to hand over in exchange for seeing Bond?
(a) A Spektor machine
(b) A lazer torch
(c) A heavily armored Lada car
(d) Her Russian passport
10. Why is Tatiana saying she wishes to defect to Britain?
(a) She is in love with Bond
(b) She wants to help the British cause
(c) She hates Russia
(d) She wants a better life
11. Where does Klebb hit Grant?
(a) In the teeth
(b) In the groin
(c) In the stomach
(d) In the back
12. Who is the message from?
(a) General G
(d) General Y
13. What countries government is MGB part of?
(b) North Korean
14. Whay is Tatiana frightened of meeting Klebb?
(a) Klebb is known to randomly kill workers
(b) She thinks she has done something wrong
(c) Klebb is a sexual pervert
(d) It will be the first time she has met her
15. What does Bond see following his car?
(a) A helicopter
(b) A motorbike
(c) A bicycle
(d) A motorscooter
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond's housekeeper complain about?
2. What was the only thing that could satisfy Grant's intense feelings as a teenager?
3. What does Kronsteen think is the best way to get rid of Bond?
4. Where does Klebb suggest Tatiana keeps the photograph?
5. Which intelligence organization does General G decide to focus on?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)