|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character do we meet for the for the first time at the beginning of this chapter?
(c) James Bond
(d) Felix Leiter
2. What sport did Grant's father do?
3. What will the Russians promote to Tatiana if she completes her mission?
4. What will happen to the masseuse if she tells anyone anything she overhears?
(a) She will be jailed
(b) She will be fired
(c) She will be executed
(d) She will be banished
5. What is the name of MI5's leader?
6. What countries government is MGB part of?
(c) North Korean
7. What is the name of the beautiful woman the Russians decide to hire?
(a) Hana Ivanova
(b) Sabina Safinova
(c) Helena Krabacova
(d) Tatiana Romanova
8. What has Tatiana agreed to hand over in exchange for seeing Bond?
(a) A heavily armored Lada car
(b) A lazer torch
(c) Her Russian passport
(d) A Spektor machine
9. Where did Grant go after the Royal Corps dismissed him?
(a) The Marines
(b) American Secret Sevice
(c) Soviet Secret Service
(d) The British Secret Service
10. What country was Grant's mother from?
11. What delays Kronstreen's win?
(a) A protestor
(b) Light failure
(c) A streaker
(d) A message
12. Who was Grant raised by?
(a) His brother
(b) His grandparents
(c) The KGB
(d) His aunt
13. What kind of person does Kronsteen believe Klebb is?
(a) Good natured
(b) Fun filled
(c) A sexual pervert
(d) Seriously deadly
14. What sport did Grant participate in in the Royal Corps?
15. Which intelligence organization does General G decide to focus on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a Spektor machine?
2. What is Tatiana's rank?
3. What does Bond see following his car?
4. What does General G want Kronsteen to plan?
5. Who does General G call for at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)