|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would happen to Grant if he disobeyed orders?
(a) He would be killed
(b) He would be tortured
(c) He would be banished
(d) He would be jailed
2. Who is the message from?
(a) General G
(d) General Y
3. What country is Grant's father from?
4. What does Kronsteen think is the best way to get rid of Bond?
(a) To hire someone close to him
(b) To bomb his car
(c) To lure him to a Russian controlled country
(d) To shoot him in cold blood
5. What countries government is MGB part of?
(a) North Korean
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kronsteen suggest they invite in on the plot?
2. How did Grant have to prove himself to the Russian government?
3. Which intelligence organization does General G decide to focus on?
4. What was the only thing that could satisfy Grant's intense feelings as a teenager?
5. What is the name of the Otdyel II leader?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)