|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Kronsteen play?
2. How did Grant have to prove himself to the Russian government?
(a) He had to go on a mission
(b) He had to kill his family
(c) He had to undergo torture
(d) He had to meet the President
3. What sport did Grant participate in in the Royal Corps?
4. What does Kronsteen think is the best way to get rid of Bond?
(a) To shoot him in cold blood
(b) To bomb his car
(c) To hire someone close to him
(d) To lure him to a Russian controlled country
5. What does Kronsteen plan have to ruin?
(a) Bond's reputation
(b) American Intelligence
(c) MI5's reputation
(d) American confidence
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kronsteen believe Klebb will not be head of her department for much longer?
2. What interrupts the massage session?
3. Who does General G call for at the end of the chapter?
4. What countries government is MGB part of?
5. Why would there be little point in killing M?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)