|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Gull feel for Mary's corpse?
2. How do the Masons hide Gull away?
(a) They send his saner brother to take his place.
(b) They send in his resignation.
(c) They fake his death.
(d) They kill him.
3. What sensations does Abberline feel while investigating Mary's body?
4. Under what name is Gull incarcerated in an insane asylum?
(a) Thomas Mason.
(b) Jack Abberline.
(c) Jack Mason.
(d) Thomas Abberline.
5. Who orders that the message found by Kate's body be erased?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is strange about Gull's treatment of Liz?
2. What group is influencing Druitt's discharge and his invitation to a homosexual party?
3. For what reason is Whitechapel in a frenzy at the beginning of Chapter 9?
4. When Gull dictates the letter to Netley in Chapter 9, from where is the letter addressed?
5. In what modern setting do Gull's visions take him in Chapter 10?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)