Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Gull dictates the letter to Netley in Chapter 9, from where is the letter addressed?
(a) From Your Own Wastelands.
(b) From Hell.
(c) From Your Poor Refuse.
(d) From Scotland Yard.
2. Under what name is Gull incarcerated in an insane asylum?
(a) Thomas Abberline.
(b) Jack Mason.
(c) Thomas Mason.
(d) Jack Abberline.
3. According to false evidence and the letter, who is Druitt identified as?
(a) Inspector Abberline.
(b) Sir William Gull.
(c) Prince Albert.
(d) Jack the Ripper.
4. Fill in the blank: Druitt's occupations are as a schoolteacher and a _____.
(c) Money lender.
(d) Shop owner.
5. What does Sir Charles Warren realize about the murders when he pleads with Gull to cease them?
(a) They are part of a ritual.
(b) Gull is killing the wrong women.
(c) The women are innocent.
(d) The Queen ordered them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Netley manage to pick up Kate Eddows?
2. How does Chapter 9 end?
3. What group is influencing Druitt's discharge and his invitation to a homosexual party?
4. What is sent along with the letter from Gull and Netley?
5. After drugging Druitt, what do the Masons do to him?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)