|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Masons hide Gull away?
(a) They fake his death.
(b) They kill him.
(c) They send in his resignation.
(d) They send his saner brother to take his place.
2. Who is snubbed by Gull in Chapter 9?
(c) Mary Kelly.
(d) Roberts Lees.
3. Under what name is Gull incarcerated in an insane asylum?
(a) Thomas Abberline.
(b) Thomas Mason.
(c) Jack Abberline.
(d) Jack Mason.
4. What does a police officer tell Gull about Kate Eddows, who has given a false name upon arrest?
(a) She is Alice's nurse.
(b) She is Mary Kelly.
(c) She is the Queen's confidante.
(d) She is Albert's wife.
5. What does Sir Charles Warren realize about the murders when he pleads with Gull to cease them?
(a) They are part of a ritual.
(b) The Queen ordered them.
(c) Gull is killing the wrong women.
(d) The women are innocent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What horrifies Gull when he gets a glimpse of the modern world?
2. How is Mary Kelly dealing with the knowledge of her last days alive?
3. Fill in the blank: Druitt's occupations are as a schoolteacher and a _____.
4. Why is Abberline dressed up in Chapter 11?
5. In what modern setting do Gull's visions take him in Chapter 10?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)