|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chapter 9 end?
(a) Mary escapes London.
(b) Mary sleeps with Abberline.
(c) Julia sleeps in Mary's bed.
(d) Gull strangles Mary.
2. How is Albert soothing his guilty conscience with his schoolfriend?
(d) Oral sex.
3. Besides drinking, how does Mary Kelly spend her time awaiting her murder?
(a) Sleeping with any man.
(b) Lesbian relationships.
4. Why does Gull feel insulted by the Masons?
(a) They snubbed him.
(b) They put him on trial.
(c) They do not believe he is the murderer.
(d) They have denied his existence.
5. Why has Liz been forced to the streets?
(a) She was living there illegally.
(b) She had a fight with her partner.
(c) She could not pay her rent.
(d) The Nichol Mob forced her out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Warren resign in Chapter 9?
2. Why does Abberline not recognize Mary Kelly's corpse as "Emma"?
3. What emotion does Gull feel for Mary's corpse?
4. What is sent along with the letter from Gull and Netley?
5. Where does Chapter 8 begin?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)