Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gull's first vision while in Mary's apartment?
(a) William Blake.
(b) A modern office building.
(c) His father's death.
(d) His conversation with Hinton.
2. Of what does Albert warn Mary Kelly?
(a) His daughter is probably ill.
(b) God's wrath.
(c) The strike.
(d) Her impending murder.
3. On whom do the Masons pin Jack the Ripper's murders?
(a) John Trevor Mason.
(b) Thomas Addley.
(c) Montague John Druitt.
4. Fill in the blank: Druitt's occupations are as a schoolteacher and a _____.
(b) Shop owner.
(d) Money lender.
5. What does Gull not do to Kate's body?
(a) Rape her corpse.
(b) Mutilate her body.
(c) Gut her.
(d) Hack off her nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose clothes are burnt by Gull?
2. Who left Abberline a letter with the bartender at Britannia?
3. What happens to Gull when he murders Liz?
4. What is found near the message Gull leaves on the wall?
5. In what modern setting do Gull's visions take him in Chapter 10?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)