|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Abberline's superiors order him and Lees to never speak of Gull again?
(a) They do not believe Abberline.
(b) They have been paid off by Netley.
(c) They are Masons.
(d) They have been promised promotions by the Queen.
2. What is found near the message Gull leaves on the wall?
(a) Polly's uterus.
(b) A bloody cloth.
(c) Liz's tongue.
(d) Kate's heart.
3. How is Mary Kelly dealing with the knowledge of her last days alive?
4. Who left Abberline a letter with the bartender at Britannia?
5. What is sent along with the letter from Gull and Netley?
(a) Half a human heart.
(b) Half a human kidney.
(c) Half a human tongue.
(d) Half a human uterus.
Short Answer Questions
1. On whom do the Masons pin Jack the Ripper's murders?
2. What are the contents of the letter for Abberline?
3. What is the fate of Pizer, arrested with suspicion of being Leather Apron?
4. Why does Abberline not recognize Mary Kelly's corpse as "Emma"?
5. What is Mary Kelly's reaction to her husband's refusal to go along with her hard-living before her murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. For what reasons does Druitt attend and subsequently leave the homosexual party?
2. What is the result of Abberline taking his information about Gull to his superiors?
3. What is in the letter Mary left for Abberline?
4. How does Druitt's acquaintance trick him into writing a suicide note?
5. What leads up to Gull and Netley writing the letter "from Hell"?
6. Describe Gull's trial by the Masons.
7. How does Mary Kelly spend her days before her murder?
8. How does Gull justify his violence to Queen Victoria in Chapter 9?
9. What does Gull do to Mary Kelly's body?
10. How do Albert and Sickert deal with the former's guilty conscience?
This section contains 1,054 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)