|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lees claim to have to Abberline?
(a) Albert's daughter.
(b) One of the targeted prostitutes.
(c) Knowledge of the murder.
(d) Jack's knife.
2. Of what does Albert warn Mary Kelly?
(a) His daughter is probably ill.
(b) The strike.
(c) God's wrath.
(d) Her impending murder.
3. What does Mary Kelly learn when she makes her payment for protection to the Nichol Mob?
(a) They did not kill her friends.
(b) The royal family is after her.
(c) William Gull was inquiring about her.
(d) Abberline is a spy.
4. Why is Kate Eddows arrested?
(b) Public intoxication.
5. Why does Liz spit out the grapes?
(a) They tasted off.
(b) Netley tells her he urinated on them.
(c) She is allergic to grapes.
(d) She hates grapes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gull's first vision while in Mary's apartment?
2. How is Mary Kelly dealing with the knowledge of her last days alive?
3. On whom do the Masons pin Jack the Ripper's murders?
4. What part of Mary's body does Gull burn?
5. What does Abberline discover during the inquests into Mary's murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lees call upon Abberline in Chapter 9?
2. For what reasons is the deceased Druitt identified as Jack the Ripper?
3. How does Mary Kelly spend her days before her murder?
4. What comprises the inquest and testimonies that Abberline endures for Mary's death?
5. How and why does Lees get Abberline to go to Gull's house?
6. Why does Warren erase the message left by Jack the Ripper?
7. For what reasons does Gull mistake Kate Eddows for Mary Kelly?
8. What does Gull do to Mary Kelly's body?
9. What is heard outside of Mary Kelly's building, and what are the results?
10. Describe Gull's trial by the Masons.
This section contains 1,007 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)