|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While experiencing visions, what is Gull doing?
(a) Burying Mary's body.
(b) Mutilating Mary's body.
2. Who is snubbed by Gull in Chapter 9?
(a) Mary Kelly.
(c) Roberts Lees.
3. What are the contents of the letter for Abberline?
(a) It is a copy of a Masonic ritual.
(b) It details Gull being the murderer.
(c) Mary is saying goodbye.
(d) It tells of the conspiracy around Albert.
4. Who replaces the resigned Warren?
(a) James Monro.
5. Where does Gull believe himself to be while with Mary's body?
(a) Scotland Yard.
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(c) Operating theater.
(d) A church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What affectionate gesture does Gull perform on Mary's body?
2. How is Albert soothing his guilty conscience with his schoolfriend?
3. What does Gull do with the remnants of Mary's burnt body part?
4. Why is Kate Eddows arrested?
5. On whom do the Masons pin Jack the Ripper's murders?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Albert spend his time in Chapter 9?
2. How does Druitt's acquaintance trick him into writing a suicide note?
3. Why does Lees call upon Abberline in Chapter 9?
4. What leads up to Gull and Netley writing the letter "from Hell"?
5. Who is Montague John Druitt?
6. What comprises the inquest and testimonies that Abberline endures for Mary's death?
7. What is the result of Abberline taking his information about Gull to his superiors?
8. Describe Gull's trial by the Masons.
9. What is heard outside of Mary Kelly's building, and what are the results?
10. What is in the letter Mary left for Abberline?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)