|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What horrifies Gull when he gets a glimpse of the modern world?
(a) The violence of the men.
(b) The sexuality of the women.
(c) The pollution.
(d) The technology.
2. Who replaces the resigned Warren?
(c) James Monro.
3. Whom does Abberline see at the murder scene?
(a) Aleister Crowley.
(b) William Morris.
(c) Joseph Merrick.
(d) William Blake.
4. In what modern setting do Gull's visions take him in Chapter 10?
(a) A school.
(b) A gymnasium.
(c) A park.
(d) Office building.
5. What affectionate gesture does Gull perform on Mary's body?
(a) He embraces her.
(b) He brushes her teeth.
(c) He washes her hands.
(d) He combs her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about Druitt's sexual orientation?
2. Who orders that the message found by Kate's body be erased?
3. What revelation does Gull make to Abberline?
4. How is Albert soothing his guilty conscience with his schoolfriend?
5. What does Sir Charles Warren realize about the murders when he pleads with Gull to cease them?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)