|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chapter 12 begin?
(a) Abberline's apartment.
(b) Scotland Yard.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) Cleveland Street.
2. Of what game is Druitt a fan?
3. When Gull dictates the letter to Netley in Chapter 9, from where is the letter addressed?
(a) From Scotland Yard.
(b) From Your Poor Refuse.
(c) From Your Own Wastelands.
(d) From Hell.
4. What does Abberline give Kelly in Chapter 8?
(a) A shawl.
(b) A bonnet.
(d) A flower.
5. Why does Gull feel insulted by the Masons?
(a) They put him on trial.
(b) They snubbed him.
(c) They do not believe he is the murderer.
(d) They have denied his existence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does Gull feel for Mary's corpse?
2. What part of Mary's body does Gull burn?
3. While experiencing visions, what is Gull doing?
4. What goes unheeded in the beginning of Chapter 10?
5. Of what does Albert warn Mary Kelly?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)