|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is snubbed by Gull in Chapter 9?
(c) Roberts Lees.
(d) Mary Kelly.
2. Who replaces the resigned Warren?
(c) James Monro.
3. Of what does Victoria disapprove in Gull's tactics of murdering the women?
(a) The violence.
(b) The use of a knife.
(c) The use of an accomplice.
(d) The public locations.
4. What does Mary Kelly learn when she makes her payment for protection to the Nichol Mob?
(a) They did not kill her friends.
(b) Abberline is a spy.
(c) The royal family is after her.
(d) William Gull was inquiring about her.
5. While experiencing visions, what is Gull doing?
(a) Burying Mary's body.
(b) Mutilating Mary's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found near the message Gull leaves on the wall?
2. What is significant about Druitt's acquaintance, who gets him drunk?
3. Who orders that the message found by Kate's body be erased?
4. When Gull dictates the letter to Netley in Chapter 9, from where is the letter addressed?
5. In Chapter 9, what revelation does Netley make to Gull?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Montague John Druitt?
2. What discovery does Mary Kelly make in Chapter 8?
3. How does Albert spend his time in Chapter 9?
4. How and why does Lees get Abberline to go to Gull's house?
5. For what reasons does Gull mistake Kate Eddows for Mary Kelly?
6. Why does Mary Kelly agree to a sexual liaison with Abberline?
7. Why does Abberline give Mary Kelly money?
8. Why is Liz's body not disfigured by Gull?
9. What does Gull do to Mary Kelly's body?
10. What is heard outside of Mary Kelly's building, and what are the results?
This section contains 1,048 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)