|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gull do with the remnants of Mary's burnt body part?
(a) He seasons his meal with it.
(b) He scatters the ashes in the wind.
(c) He feeds it to a dog.
(d) He drinks it with wine.
2. What is sent along with the letter from Gull and Netley?
(a) Half a human heart.
(b) Half a human kidney.
(c) Half a human tongue.
(d) Half a human uterus.
3. Besides drinking, how does Mary Kelly spend her time awaiting her murder?
(a) Lesbian relationships.
(d) Sleeping with any man.
4. While experiencing visions, what is Gull doing?
(a) Mutilating Mary's body.
(d) Burying Mary's body.
5. What group is influencing Druitt's discharge and his invitation to a homosexual party?
6. What does Mary Kelly learn when she makes her payment for protection to the Nichol Mob?
(a) The royal family is after her.
(b) William Gull was inquiring about her.
(c) Abberline is a spy.
(d) They did not kill her friends.
7. What does Sir Charles Warren realize about the murders when he pleads with Gull to cease them?
(a) They are part of a ritual.
(b) The women are innocent.
(c) Gull is killing the wrong women.
(d) The Queen ordered them.
8. Who left Abberline a letter with the bartender at Britannia?
9. What part of Mary's body does Gull burn?
(a) Her liver.
(b) Her kidney.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her uterus.
10. In what modern setting do Gull's visions take him in Chapter 10?
(a) A gymnasium.
(b) A school.
(c) A park.
(d) Office building.
11. What arrangement does Abberline make with Mary Kelly in Chapter 9?
(a) A job.
(c) He will help her escape.
(d) He will find someone to take her place.
12. What is Gull's first vision while in Mary's apartment?
(a) William Blake.
(b) His conversation with Hinton.
(c) His father's death.
(d) A modern office building.
13. Why does Liz spit out the grapes?
(a) They tasted off.
(b) She is allergic to grapes.
(c) Netley tells her he urinated on them.
(d) She hates grapes.
14. What does Netley give to Liz?
(a) A flower.
(b) A kerchief.
(c) A bonnet.
(d) A shawl.
15. What is the fate of Pizer, arrested with suspicion of being Leather Apron?
(a) He is held in prison for the rest of his life.
(b) He is murdererd.
(c) He is incarcerated in a madhouse.
(d) He is released.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Netley manage to pick up Kate Eddows?
2. What does Gull not do to Kate's body?
3. What affectionate gesture does Gull perform on Mary's body?
4. When Gull dictates the letter to Netley in Chapter 9, from where is the letter addressed?
5. How is Mary Kelly dealing with the knowledge of her last days alive?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)