|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lees claim to have to Abberline?
(a) Albert's daughter.
(b) Jack's knife.
(c) One of the targeted prostitutes.
(d) Knowledge of the murder.
2. Why does Liz spit out the grapes?
(a) She hates grapes.
(b) She is allergic to grapes.
(c) They tasted off.
(d) Netley tells her he urinated on them.
3. What is Albert in treatment for with Gull?
4. Why is Kate Eddows arrested?
(a) Public intoxication.
5. What is Mary Kelly's reaction to her husband's refusal to go along with her hard-living before her murder?
(a) She prays for forgiveness.
(b) She gives him money to escape London.
(c) She grants him a divorce.
(d) She kicks him out of their apartment.
6. How is Albert soothing his guilty conscience with his schoolfriend?
(c) Oral sex.
7. What is Gull's first vision while in Mary's apartment?
(a) A modern office building.
(b) William Blake.
(c) His father's death.
(d) His conversation with Hinton.
8. What are the contents of the letter for Abberline?
(a) It details Gull being the murderer.
(b) Mary is saying goodbye.
(c) It tells of the conspiracy around Albert.
(d) It is a copy of a Masonic ritual.
9. Who replaces the resigned Warren?
(c) James Monro.
10. How does Lees force Abberline to investigate his false vision?
(a) He fakes a fainting spell.
(b) He claims to have knowledge of "Emma."
(c) He threatens to blackmail Abberline.
(d) He tells Abberline of Albert's child with Annie.
11. Who is snubbed by Gull in Chapter 9?
(b) Mary Kelly.
(d) Roberts Lees.
12. According to false evidence and the letter, who is Druitt identified as?
(a) Sir William Gull.
(b) Inspector Abberline.
(c) Prince Albert.
(d) Jack the Ripper.
13. How do the Masons hide Gull away?
(a) They fake his death.
(b) They kill him.
(c) They send in his resignation.
(d) They send his saner brother to take his place.
14. What is significant about Druitt's sexual orientation?
(a) He claims homosexuality, but is actually heterosexual.
(b) He is asexual.
(c) He is a closeted homosexual.
(d) He is attracted to inanimate objects.
15. In Chapter 9, what revelation does Netley make to Gull?
(a) Queen Victoria is planning to have Gull killed.
(b) Mary has printed a letter in the paper about Albert.
(c) Netley is a police officer.
(d) Gull killed the wrong woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose clothes are burnt by Gull?
2. What does Abberline give Kelly in Chapter 8?
3. What revelation does Gull make to Abberline?
4. What does Netley give to Liz?
5. On whom do the Masons pin Jack the Ripper's murders?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)