|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who orders that the message found by Kate's body be erased?
2. While drinking with Druitt, what does his acquaintance trick him into writing?
(a) Ransom note.
(b) The "From Hell" letter.
(c) Suicide note.
(d) The "Saucy Jacky" letter.
3. How is Mary Kelly dealing with the knowledge of her last days alive?
4. What is significant about Druitt's sexual orientation?
(a) He is asexual.
(b) He is attracted to inanimate objects.
(c) He is a closeted homosexual.
(d) He claims homosexuality, but is actually heterosexual.
5. What does Gull not do to Kate's body?
(a) Gut her.
(b) Mutilate her body.
(c) Hack off her nose.
(d) Rape her corpse.
6. Why is Kate Eddows arrested?
(d) Public intoxication.
7. What does Gull do with the remnants of Mary's burnt body part?
(a) He scatters the ashes in the wind.
(b) He seasons his meal with it.
(c) He drinks it with wine.
(d) He feeds it to a dog.
8. What is found near the message Gull leaves on the wall?
(a) A bloody cloth.
(b) Liz's tongue.
(c) Kate's heart.
(d) Polly's uterus.
9. Besides drinking, how does Mary Kelly spend her time awaiting her murder?
(b) Lesbian relationships.
(c) Sleeping with any man.
10. Why is Abberline dressed up in Chapter 11?
(a) He is going to the theater.
(b) He is going to meet "Emma."
(c) He is being promoted.
(d) He is leaving town.
11. What is Gull's first vision while in Mary's apartment?
(a) His father's death.
(b) His conversation with Hinton.
(c) William Blake.
(d) A modern office building.
12. Why has Liz been forced to the streets?
(a) She could not pay her rent.
(b) She was living there illegally.
(c) She had a fight with her partner.
(d) The Nichol Mob forced her out.
13. Of what game is Druitt a fan?
14. What is Mary Kelly's reaction to her husband's refusal to go along with her hard-living before her murder?
(a) She prays for forgiveness.
(b) She grants him a divorce.
(c) She gives him money to escape London.
(d) She kicks him out of their apartment.
15. What are the contents of the letter for Abberline?
(a) It details Gull being the murderer.
(b) It tells of the conspiracy around Albert.
(c) It is a copy of a Masonic ritual.
(d) Mary is saying goodbye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abberline give Kelly in Chapter 8?
2. Who replaces the resigned Warren?
3. What is sent along with the letter from Gull and Netley?
4. What goes unheeded in the beginning of Chapter 10?
5. What sensations does Abberline feel while investigating Mary's body?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)