Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gull's first vision while in Mary's apartment?
(a) William Blake.
(b) A modern office building.
(c) His father's death.
(d) His conversation with Hinton.
2. Of what does Albert warn Mary Kelly?
(a) His daughter is probably ill.
(b) God's wrath.
(c) The strike.
(d) Her impending murder.
3. On whom do the Masons pin Jack the Ripper's murders?
(a) John Trevor Mason.
(b) Thomas Addley.
(c) Montague John Druitt.
4. Fill in the blank: Druitt's occupations are as a schoolteacher and a _____.
(b) Shop owner.
(d) Money lender.
5. What does Gull not do to Kate's body?
(a) Rape her corpse.
(b) Mutilate her body.
(c) Gut her.
(d) Hack off her nose.
6. Whose clothes are burnt by Gull?
7. Who left Abberline a letter with the bartender at Britannia?
8. What happens to Gull when he murders Liz?
(a) He goes into a fugue.
(b) He breaks his leg.
(c) He severely cuts himself.
(d) He faints.
9. What is found near the message Gull leaves on the wall?
(a) Polly's uterus.
(b) A bloody cloth.
(c) Liz's tongue.
(d) Kate's heart.
10. In what modern setting do Gull's visions take him in Chapter 10?
(a) A school.
(b) Office building.
(c) A park.
(d) A gymnasium.
11. During her arrest, what name does Kate Eddows give the police?
(a) Annie Kelly.
(b) Jane Kelly.
(c) Mary Kelly.
(d) Alice Kelly.
12. Why does Gull feel insulted by the Masons?
(a) They put him on trial.
(b) They have denied his existence.
(c) They do not believe he is the murderer.
(d) They snubbed him.
13. What does Netley give to Liz?
(a) A kerchief.
(b) A shawl.
(c) A flower.
(d) A bonnet.
14. How do the Masons hide Gull away?
(a) They send his saner brother to take his place.
(b) They fake his death.
(c) They send in his resignation.
(d) They kill him.
15. What is significant about Druitt's sexual orientation?
(a) He claims homosexuality, but is actually heterosexual.
(b) He is a closeted homosexual.
(c) He is attracted to inanimate objects.
(d) He is asexual.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to false evidence and the letter, who is Druitt identified as?
2. What affectionate gesture does Gull perform on Mary's body?
3. Who orders that the message found by Kate's body be erased?
4. What does Gull do with the remnants of Mary's burnt body part?
5. What goes unheeded in the beginning of Chapter 10?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)