Short Answer Questions
1. In what year is the Prologue set?
2. What is the occupation of Robert Lees?
3. What is the setting of the Prologue?
4. What does Lees admit to Abberline about his previous occupation during the Prologue?
5. In the Prologue, what do the two men admit to hiding?
6. What does Abberline note would have been the result if he and Lees had not gone along with the conspiracy in the Prologue?
7. In what year is Chapter 1 set?
This section contains 4,033 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)