|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Annie meet after speaking with Liz and Mary?
(b) Her priest.
(c) Her regular customer.
2. How is Mary Kelly dealing with the knowledge of her last days alive?
3. While having a stroke, of what deity does Gull have a vision?
(a) Jesus Christ.
4. On whom do the Masons pin Jack the Ripper's murders?
(a) John Trevor Mason.
(b) Montague John Druitt.
(c) Thomas Addley.
5. How do the Masons hide Gull away?
(a) They fake his death.
(b) They kill him.
(c) They send in his resignation.
(d) They send his saner brother to take his place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Fill in the blank: Druitt's occupations are as a schoolteacher and a _____.
2. What portion of Polly's body does Gull take as a trophy during the evisceration?
3. With what does Gull coat the grapes?
4. Whose clothes are burnt by Gull?
5. Besides drinking, how does Mary Kelly spend her time awaiting her murder?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)