|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is a famous, historical figure that Gull meets in Chapter 2?
(a) P.T. Barnum.
(b) Joseph Merrick.
(c) Jack the Ripper.
(d) Annie Oakley.
2. Who is not depicted in Chapter 3 as being part of Mary Kelly's circle?
(a) Annie Chapman.
(b) Liz Stride.
(c) Mary "Polly" Nicholls.
(d) Annie Crook.
3. What is significant about Druitt's sexual orientation?
(a) He is attracted to inanimate objects.
(b) He is asexual.
(c) He claims homosexuality, but is actually heterosexual.
(d) He is a closeted homosexual.
4. Whose clothes are burnt by Gull?
5. Why is Kate Eddows arrested?
(b) Public intoxication.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about Druitt's acquaintance, who gets him drunk?
2. With whom does Annie meet after speaking with Liz and Mary?
3. What does Netley give to Annie?
4. At the end of Chapter 6, what tactics are Best and Gibbs discussing?
5. What does Gull see in a window before murdering Annie?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)