|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11, and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gull not do to Kate's body?
(a) Gut her.
(b) Rape her corpse.
(c) Hack off her nose.
(d) Mutilate her body.
2. How does the first false letter from the murderer begin?
(a) "Dear Boss."
(b) "Dear Sir."
(c) "From Hell."
(d) "From Saucy Jacky."
3. After murdering Polly, what does Gull do after going to bed?
(a) Kills his wife.
(b) Prays to God.
(c) Kisses his wife.
(d) Reads his Bible.
4. While experiencing visions, what is Gull doing?
(b) Burying Mary's body.
(c) Mutilating Mary's body.
5. What does Mary Kelly learn when she makes her payment for protection to the Nichol Mob?
(a) William Gull was inquiring about her.
(b) The royal family is after her.
(c) They did not kill her friends.
(d) Abberline is a spy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What entices Albert to marry Annie Crook?
2. In this book, who is responsible for the first letter from the murderer?
3. What does Thick believe about the murderer in Chapter 6?
4. What is significant about Druitt's acquaintance, who gets him drunk?
5. Outside of whose window does Gull strangle Polly?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)